Your Day Today!

XTreme

In the key cutting place, not many of this type of thing left in the UK (courtesy of places like B&Q squeezing them out), old school, come in here and they’re always kind of grumpy, knowledgeable and you can still buy just one nut/bolt/screw!

Love it. 

IMG_0986.thumb.jpeg.676a8673225911886498397c0c24611d.jpeg

• Like 4

Had the MOT done it's a nice little old school workshop and there's always some old characters hanging around there, the owner Barry was away today so had his side kick go through the bike with a fine tooth comb glad Barry done the MOT on the dog LOL. Something that has just started on the MOT certificates is a notification comes up if there are any recalls that haven't been done on the bike. One came up on mine for a circlip on the center stand i couldn't be arsed to book it in to Honda travel there and back for a £1.50 circlip so never got it done.
A few photos from the workshop not much there today

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

• Like 6

After the MOT i had a run up over the Bwlch mountain road where someone showed me how slow their car went as i flew past and he disappeared in my mirrors LOL something I've noticed for quite some years now is when i start pushing on on the bike and the adrenalin starts flowing i get a pain in my lower back like a cramp i can push on the same on my own without it but when someone else is involved i get it. I think my body must have grown a slow the fuck down mechanism after i turned 50 :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

WTF i wondered why the wife got me some cans tonight and then announced she was off out bloody tart is hob knobbing in Cardiff anyone know who this is cos he's having it when i see him :classic_laugh:

image.png.1c6b9553b9605d7cc3409b9fa5b74cd3.png

This is getting to be a bit of a regular thing Fred? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This is getting to be a bit of a regular thing Fred? :classic_unsure:

She's out all the time doing her thing which makes it easy for me to do my thing guilt free lol when she said she was going to see Dizzee Rascal in Cardiff i didn't think she was going to actually see him :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

She's out all the time doing her thing which makes it easy for me to do my thing guilt free lol when she said she was going to see Dizzee Rascal in Cardiff i didn't think was was going to actually see him :classic_laugh:

Aah thanks for putting me out of my misery. That was doing my head in 😆

Its.. its.. oh its that guy.. you know the one who.. urr umm.. shit.. the rapper.. goddam I got old 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Aah thanks for putting me out of my misery. That was doing my head in 😆

Its.. its.. oh its that guy.. you know the one who.. urr umm.. shit.. the rapper.. goddam I got old 🤣

He's putting on a free show tonight for blue light card holders although the grabbing ticket office is charging £6.50 booking fee 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Hob knobbing sounds naughty 

Comedy Lol GIF by ABC Network

As an educated man you might enjoy this-

From hob and nob, hob or nob (“a phrase spoken when making a toast, possibly meaning ‘give and take’; to take turns toasting or buying rounds of drinks”) (archaic), from dialectal hab nab (“to have or have not, in the sense of an invitation to have a drink”),[1][2] from Old English habban (“to have, possess”) (ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *keh₂p- (“to grab, seize”)) + nabban (“to not have”) (from ne (ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *ne (“not”)) + habban).

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

WTF i wondered why the wife got me some cans tonight and then announced she was off out bloody tart is hob knobbing in Cardiff anyone know who this is cos he's having it when i see him :classic_laugh:

Dizzy rascal that is 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Celebes Crested Macaque Monkey GIF

Not that I'm saying anything 

• Haha 2