Your Day Today!

XTreme

42 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I feel a lot more comfortable in Spain than I do in the UK so traitor it is 😂

You're one of those who fits in! A lot of Brits don't!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're one of those who fits in! A lot of Brits don't!

You should have seen the dross on the flight this morning, it would have reinforced every prejudice you have 😖 😆 

First Saturday the schools go back is definitely a time to be avoided!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You should have seen the dross on the flight this morning, it would have reinforced every prejudice you have 😖 😆 

You feel it worse now because you can picture it from the Spanish perspective!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

lucky you weren't flying tomorrow me and my retarded family could of been on your flight

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

snob

tenor.gif?itemid=16300259

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Calling Spain "home"? That's a positive!

Unfortunately, Gammons will now call you a traitor!

ark at the original knuckle dragging gammon twat... 

river humber hull GIF by David Firth

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I have a stealth mode that keeps the slider wearing plebs well away. 

you wouldn't need your stealth mode.... mine would kick in , i couldn't be seen near any one wearing Crocs

• Haha 2

I've been having a run on the bikes today not far just enough to warm them up, the old Africa Twin is running lovely and smooth again i wanted to just keep going on it but no tax or MOT made me head for home after a few miles. I was having a problem starting the dog and started dreading the thought of having to clean the carb on this as well, the usual procedure is full choke press starter it fires then ease the choke off, i tried everything choke on off  and it was just churning over no sign of it firing. then i remembered it sometimes needs the fuel drained from the carb when its been left a while, so drained the carb and sure enough after a bit more churning it fired up. Took it for a little ride after washing it to dry it all out and as i pulled up to the house it suddenly dawned on me that i have a fitted a flat slide carb to this bike and the choke is now on the carb the choke lever on the handlebar is no longer connected to anything what a fucking plonker :classic_laugh: it's because the original choke setup is the same as the Africa Twins which i had been messing about with for the last couple of days. Just the XR to run now that hasn't been started for a month 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

ooh classaay 😆

Frighteningly sharp haircut to go with the fake nob and sports direct outfit though 😂

sports direct... i would never be seen in such an establishment .

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've been having a run on the bikes today not far just enough to warm them up, the old Africa Twin is running lovely and smooth again i wanted to just keep going on it but no tax or MOT made me head for home after a few miles. I was having a problem starting the dog and started dreading the thought of having to clean the carb on this as well, the usual procedure is full choke press starter it fires then ease the choke off, i tried everything choke on off  and it was just churning over no sign of it firing. then i remembered it sometimes needs the fuel drained from the carb when its been left a while, so drained the carb and sure enough after a bit more churning it fired up. Took it for a little ride after washing it to dry it all out and as i pulled up to the house it suddenly dawned on me that i have a fitted a flat slide carb to this bike and the choke is now on the carb the choke lever on the handlebar is no longer connected to anything what a fucking plonker :classic_laugh: it's because the original choke setup is the same as the Africa Twins which i had been messing about with for the last couple of days. Just the XR to run now that hasn't been started for a month 

That sounds like exactly the sort of debacle I bring on myself and spend days trying to rectify 😆

• Haha 1