Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The place was developed with Russian money in the 70's, and it has Hookers on every roundabout!

It's the cheapest coastal location in Spain that you can buy property.......so it caters for a certain level of Brit!

Perfect for you!

Tell him @Skippy

We are about 20 min drive from Torrevieja , canā€™t give you exact location cause of @Slowlycatchymonkey and her stalking habitsĀ 

• Haha 6

Just now, Six30 said:

We are about 20 min drive from Torrevieja , canā€™t give you exact location cause of @Slowlycatchymonkey and her stalking habitsĀ 

You donā€™t need to,Ā I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nearly at Screwfix to pick up paint mixing paddle then itā€™s a full 8 hours worth of misery ahead.Ā 

Hope the drill has a low enough setting not to Jackson Pollock the whole placeĀ 

Music Video Country Singer GIF by Thomas Rhett

I made a paint stirrer for the drill because i had some bitumen paint for some outdoor waterproofing that takes some stirring. first go my trainers and joggers went in the bin, the tin cost about Ā£30 and Ā£10 ended up all over me and the floor, the floor is still stained with itĀ LOL

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I made a paint stirrer for the drill because i had some bitumen paint for some outdoor waterproofing that takes some stirring. first go my trainers and joggers went in the bin, the tin cost about Ā£30 and Ā£10 ended up all over me and the floor, the floor is still stained with itĀ LOL

Thatā€™s the sort of thing Iā€™m expecting to happen but Iā€™m just about desperate enough to risk it šŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thatā€™s the sort of thing Iā€™m expecting to happen but Iā€™m just about desperate enough to risk it šŸ˜‚

Just put plenty of paper down until you sus it out although my stirrer design might have been flawed, glad i was outside when i done itĀ 
just took a photo can you tell where the paint tin and my feet wereĀ :classic_laugh:

!cid_BA4E1A80-52E0-4390-B564-C911C0E84162.thumb.jpg.f2aad969a35fa1d1da0df3c229273a6d.jpg

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Only because you don't have any nuts...

He has ā€¦.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They are in his wifeā€™s handbagĀ 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

The place was developed with Russian money in the 70's, and it has Hookers on every roundabout!

It's the cheapest coastal location in Spain that you can buy property.......so it caters for a certain level of Brit!

Perfect for you!

Tell him @Skippy

Might be a touch on the classy side for him

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Finished painting for the day, time to pack up n head home to prepare for more of the bastard same tomoz, canā€™t wait..Ā 

Alejandro Jodorowsky Art GIF by Endless Poetry

Canā€™t your McLaren owning neighbours Ā recommend a trusty team of house painters to take care of that mess?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Canā€™t your McLaren owning neighbours Ā recommend a trusty team of house painters to take care of that mess?

Iā€™m certain not a single one of the people in the building would think for a second of doing their own decorating and after this less than joyous foray into painting and decorating I can guarantee the boys wonā€™t be requesting to do the job themselves ever again šŸ˜†

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

In work but no sign of my boss.Ā  He's stuck on the Isle of Man, something about his plane was cancelled ............... :classic_unsure:

Ā 

Ā 

Well why not get your riding gear on and give all the bikes a thorough test on the road

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well why not get your riding gear on and give all the bikes a thorough test on the road

Could do I suppose but still not fit to ride at the moment.Ā  Being ancient and falling off bikes takes a while to sort out ................

Ā 

Parents Dancing GIF

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Could do I suppose but still not fit to ride at the moment.Ā  Being ancient and falling off bikes takes a while to sort out ................

Ā 

Parents Dancing GIF

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah that's fair mate, just another reason why I don't want to live past a certain age, I'm crippled enough as it is

• Haha 2