Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Getting ready to leave ...doing a tour of cape-Breton and possibly checking out the warf rat rally in N.S Saturday..undeiceided about the rally ...depending on the weather..

Enjoy, how many kms will you be doing? 

28 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah that's fair mate, just another reason why I don't want to live past a certain age, I'm crippled enough as it is

You’ll die in prison with the ghosts of dead prostitutes haunting you .

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah that's fair mate, just another reason why I don't want to live past a certain age, I'm crippled enough as it is

Don't worry, you won't.

• Haha 3

Depressed today.

Nobody died, bank account hasn’t been hacked, the bike hasn’t broken down………..just booked a flight to the UK for the start of October. That’s all it took. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

Depressed today.

Nobody died, bank account hasn’t been hacked, the bike hasn’t broken down………..just booked a flight to the UK for the start of October. That’s all it took. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How long for?

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

My mate dead Phil always said he'd make sure he didn't draw a pension and he didn't died on the bike riding like a twat 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My mate dead Phil always said he'd make sure he didn't draw a pension and he didn't died on the bike riding like a twat 

Bad way to get a nickname 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Bad way to get a nickname 

He always thought he was the fastest on the road to Llandovery and i gave up riding with him because he always wanted to race but was shit on roads he didn't know as he couldn't read the road so used to get really pissed off when i'd leave him behind. He was quick on the Llandovery road because he used to ride it every day of the week so he knew it well but i could see he was the type that was happy to kill himself trying to beat you. I thought it was very selfish of him and left a girlfriend he was with for over 15 years with no home as she wasn't in the will and it went to his son who kept putting the rent up until she left  even though it should of been her house. Then there was the woman he ploughed into the side of who was in a coma for two weeks and almost died luckily she recovered, and as usual the biker community blamed her for pulling out on him they totally ignored the fact he was doing over 100MPH on a 60MPH road around a left hand bend with a blind junction

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

He always thought he was the fastest on the road to Llandovery and i gave up riding with him because he always wanted to race but was shit on roads he didn't know as he couldn't read the road so used to get really pissed off when i'd leave him behind. He was quick on the Llandovery road because he used to ride it every day of the week so he knew it well but i could see he was the type that was happy to kill himself trying to beat you. I thought it was very selfish of him and left a girlfriend he was with for over 15 years with no home as she wasn't in the will and it went to his son who kept putting the rent up until she left  even though it should of been her house. Then there was the woman he ploughed into the side of who was in a coma for two weeks and almost died luckily she recovered, and as usual the biker community blamed her for pulling out on him they totally ignored the fact he was doing over 100MPH on a 60MPH road around a left hand bend with a blind junction

When we were young we all pushed the envelope a bit, but we all left some margin for error. Even if it wasn't a very wide margin. There was always a point we wouldn't go beyond.

But there were some (and usually they had very little skill) who were just totally insane. They'd do anything, anywhere with no second thought as to their, or anybody else's safety.

Whether they were just stupid, or they had a death wish, or both.......I'm not sure. But not many of them (if any) lived to a ripe old age.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When we were young we all pushed the envelope a bit, but we all left some margin for error. Even if it wasn't a very wide margin. There was always a point we wouldn't go beyond.

But there were some (and usually they had very little skill) who were just totally insane. They'd do anything, anywhere with no second thought as to their, or anybody else's safety.

Whether they were just stupid, or they had a death wish, or both.......I'm not sure. But not many of them (if any) lived to a ripe old age.

Yes i was the same but there were limits i wouldn't go beyond this is the photo of the car he hit i think it was a Subaru forester, hit it so hard he turned it on its side.

Phil.thumb.jpg.c4b08c8d2ea499029ec076e4cc1217a8.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Too long mate………a week. Mind you, I’m staying with a couple of mates so it’ll be carnage most nights. 🤣

carnage , for sure...  monopoly and fizzy drinks

Daniel-Craig-Knocking-Over-Monopoly-Boar

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Micky Flannagan dvd on loop.... bound to be a Kray twin picture  hanging on a wall somewhere in the gaff....

living on pie and mash and jellied eels for a week

• Haha 4

Finally back home. Lots done. Kitchen finished (until kitchen fitters arrive in December 🙄) so thats one off the list 💃 

IMG_0962.thumb.jpeg.303ded75df33e33e54c9ee6c35f134ba.jpeg

The first one to say missed a bit dies.

Although now I look at the pic I realise I forgot to put the fire alarm back up, there’s always feckin something 😆

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Micky Flannagan dvd on loop.... bound to be a Kray twin picture  hanging on a wall somewhere in the gaff....

living on pie and mash and jellied eels for a week

………..probably be going out, out 😜

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I dislike that road from Llandovery to Sennybridge, you get some right wankers riding along there .

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Finally back home. Lots done. Kitchen finished (until kitchen fitters arrive in December 🙄) so thats one of the list 💃 

Although now I look at the pic I realise I forgot to put the fire alarm back up, there’s always feckin something 😆

nice , look alright once you've painted it

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Finally back home. Lots done. Kitchen finished (until kitchen fitters arrive in December 🙄) so thats one of the list 💃 

Where's the two-tone Lilac ..........

Confused Girl GIF

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Very nice!

• Like 1