Your Day Today!

XTreme

33 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Absolutely Pete, I completely understand why they would do it. What seems to evade me is why my missus would kick off over it.

Honestly, I give up.

tell her your just going to the shop ... when you get back slam these down on the table while staring at her...

she will get the message

LN_437858_BP_11.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

tell her your just going to the shop ... when you get back slam these down on the table while staring at her...

she will get the message

LN_437858_BP_11.jpg

I like your style 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My wife is a diamond but any time something fails or goes wrong she always says the same thing.  It was working perfectly five minutes ago so why doesn't it work now ? 

I have given up trying to explain now , I just shrug my shoulders and move on ............

elmo-sesame-street.gif.9ef7ec9b7d93b4553c5654643484efc0.gif

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My wife is a diamond but any time something fails or goes wrong she always says the same thing.  It was working perfectly five minutes ago so why doesn't it work now ? 

I have given up trying to explain now , I just shrug my shoulders and move on ............

elmo-sesame-street.gif.9ef7ec9b7d93b4553c5654643484efc0.gif

There’s a logic to that. If something has worked perfectly for 100% of the time until now, statistics say it should carry on working. Nothing that hasn’t failed should fail, that’s my thought on my motorcycle too :classic_smile:

@Skippy, does she like wine? Do you? Crack open a couple of bottles and put it behind you, and don’t try to explain car things next time. (My never been married advice)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Absolutely Pete, I completely understand why they would do it. What seems to evade me is why my missus would kick off over it.

Honestly, I give up.

She hasn't emptied cornflakes on the floor yet has she? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

There’s a logic to that. If something has worked perfectly for 100% of the time until now, statistics say it should carry on working. Nothing that hasn’t failed should fail, that’s my thought on my motorcycle too :classic_smile:

@Skippy, does she like wine? Do you? Crack open a couple of bottles and put it behind you, and don’t try to explain car things next time. (My never been married advice)

Oh yes she likes wine Pedro and so do I but it may be a bit late for that 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

She hasn't emptied cornflakes on the floor yet has she? :classic_unsure:

Ha ha I can’t believe I shared that. No cornflakes yet but I haven’t checked the labels on the tins in the cupboard yet! 🤣

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is that a thing? Dry or after adding milk?

Dry mate, crushed and stamped into the carpet……….and then remove the hoover from the premises. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Ha ha I can’t believe I shared that. No cornflakes yet but I haven’t checked the labels on the tins in the cupboard yet! 🤣

Sun visor in the car?

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Skippy your wife knows she lives in Spain right? 
Be happy it’s getting done at all, The End 😂

I’ll give you her number so you can explain it. Clearly I’m not able to do so. 🤣

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Sat in the waiting room, oh joy 🥹 

Not many victims today 

image.thumb.jpg.fb16d0cb90ab2a45f411890a297d736e.jpg

Almost impossible to get a NHS dentist around here.

• Like 2

I think I've said before my dentist insisted on getting his whole hand in my mouth every time i was in the chair when i left i always felt like i'd been in a fight and thought it was just normal for dental work that was until i had to use a different dentist in the practice, first time with a woman and it was almost a pleasure compared to the bloke that was beating me up, so i told them at the reception i didn't want to be worked over by him again and wanted to be treated by the woman in future he was a butcher

• Like 1
  • Haha 4