Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think I've said before my dentist insisted on getting his whole hand in my mouth every time i was in the chair when i left i always felt like i'd been in a fight and thought it was just normal for dental work that was until i had to use a different dentist in the practice, first time with a woman and it was almost a pleasure compared to the bloke that was beating me up, so i told them at the reception i didn't want to be worked over by him again and wanted to be treated by the woman in future he was a butcher

Sounds like a euphemism to me, just can't take it from the man anymore 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Still can’t find my driving licence. Getting serious now cos the car hire people are touchy about people actually having a bastard licence!

Where did you put it last

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

As an educated man you might enjoy this-

From hob and nob, hob or nob (“a phrase spoken when making a toast, possibly meaning ‘give and take’; to take turns toasting or buying rounds of drinks”) (archaic), from dialectal hab nab (“to have or have not, in the sense of an invitation to have a drink”),[1][2] from Old English habban (“to have, possess”) (ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *keh₂p- (“to grab, seize”)) + nabban (“to not have”) (from ne (ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *ne (“not”)) + habban).

Turns out I love hob nobbing, who new. I thought I loved before too, when I thought it was naughty. 

• Haha 3

FFS boy arrived home angry as hell cos the Thai green curry I made at the flat yesterday has spilt all over the floor of his car. 

Apparently this is my fault because HE didn’t pay attention to the bit where I said - ok yes you can bring it home, tape the lid down and tie it in a carrier bag in case a dickhead does something mad in front of you!!

Anyhoo give me 5.. 10.. 20.. mins..

kids 🙄

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Had the MOT done it's a nice little old school workshop and there's always some old characters hanging around there, the owner Barry was away today so had his side kick go through the bike with a fine tooth comb glad Barry done the MOT on the dog LOL. Something that has just started on the MOT certificates is a notification comes up if there are any recalls that haven't been done on the bike. One came up on mine for a circlip on the center stand i couldn't be arsed to book it in to Honda travel there and back for a £1.50 circlip so never got it done.
A few photos from the workshop not much there today

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

That DT125R looks very tidy :classic_cool:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

WTF i wondered why the wife got me some cans tonight and then announced she was off out bloody tart is hob knobbing in Cardiff anyone know who this is cos he's having it when i see him :classic_laugh:

image.png.1c6b9553b9605d7cc3409b9fa5b74cd3.png

I've just shown Paolo your photo, he is well jealous.  As well as opera he likes a bit of rap and Dizzee is one of his favourites 👍

• Like 1

As usual i got the dizzee Rascal gig thing all wrong apparently he was promoting his tour and played for free in Cardiff bay he turned up on a boat (shut up @busabeast) climbed onto the dock and played until the police turned up and then left on the boat nothing to do with the blue light thing that was something else, have i said i never listen to the wife before lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A usual i got the dizzee Rascal gig thing all wrong apparently he was promoting his tour and played for free in Cardiff bay he turned up on a boat (shut up @busabeast) climbed onto the dock and played until the police turned up and then left on the boat nothing to do with the blue light thing that was something else, have i said i never listen to the wife before lol

boat GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

Turns out I love hob nobbing, who new. I thought I loved before too, when I thought it was naughty. 

She said an educated man.

• Haha 1

May see what state the scoot is in, flat battery and tyres I expect

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

That's cos  @Slowlycatchymonkey has fecked off to Spain.  @XTreme and @Skippy  will get the shit weather now ............

arifn13-candiace-dillard.gif.07178b854b17031c5d1eee1a077cc9bf.gif

And the kids (our granddaughter) are back at school next week, and summer returns for a while. 😂 

I may see what state the scoot is in, flat battery and tyre I expect, let is tick over for a little while.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dicey today but still 7 hours of sunshine, tomoz not much cop but after that dandy. 
IMG_0988.thumb.png.7fabe169c93e26858f1df7189abb11fb.png

Yebbut it will definitely be raining or sandstorm or fog or heatwave or hailstorm in Huescar :classic_rolleyes: 

• Haha 3