Your Day Today!

XTreme

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Look up the character traits of a Malignant Narcissist......and that's her!

I should know.....my mother was one as well!

Life ain't been easy I can tell you!

I've ventured over that stuff before when trying to find out what exactly was going on with my own mother, not a barrel of laughs at all, you have my empathy as does your son.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've ventured over that stuff before when trying to find out what exactly was going on with my own mother, not a barrel of laughs at all, you have my empathy as does your son.

I sussed her straight away back in 2016......and I laid out a series of events in front of him that would happen. Every one of those things so far has happened.

The next stage will be when she ditches him and takes the kids with her because she's not living the life of luxury that she wants.

And that will break him!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, XTreme said:

I sussed her straight away back in 2016......and I laid out a series of events that would happen. Every one of those things has happened.

The next stage will be when she ditches him and takes the kids with her because she's not living the life of luxury that she wants.

And that will break him!

She'll only jump ship n dump him if there's something better on offer... or she's stupid and there's mucho's drama on offer. 

He's better broken free and then semi repaired than stuck like that forever?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

She'll only jump ship n dump him if there's something better on offer... or she's stupid and there's mucho's drama on offer. 

He's better broken free and then semi repaired than stuck like that forever?

The thing about this is......she won't get anybody else cos she's so fucking awful. Nobody in their right mind would tolerate her behaviour!

She couldn't get a bloke in Poland, she had to go on the Net and find some idiot to import into Poland!

Which is where my boy came in! He'd got himself into a rut here and saw it as an escape! Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire.

The frustrating thing is that he could have done so much better! Now he's knowingly, eyes wide open, consigned himself to a lifetime of grief!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The thing about this is......she won't get anybody else cos she's so fucking awful. Nobody in their right mind would tolerate her behaviour!

She couldn't get a bloke in Poland, she had to go on the Net and find some idiot to import into Poland!

Which is where my boy came in! He'd got himself into a rut her and saw it as an escape! Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire.

The frustrating thing is that he could have done so much better! Now he's knowingly, eyes wide open, consigned himself to a lifetime of grief!

Is he eyes wide open though? Some people are suckers for falling for the ones that need help or looking after. It isn't until they're in too deep the full extent of crazy is revealed and by that point they're usually believing it's somehow their fault.

• Like 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is he eyes wide open though? Some people are suckers for falling for the ones that need help or looking after. It isn't until they're in too deep the full extent of crazy is revealed and by that point they're usually believing it's somehow their fault.

He knows what she's like now......but he just accepts it. He just stands there while she's being rude, abusive, and disrespectful to us.....not a word out of him.

When she does drop the bomb on him he won't get any sympathy from me.

The only ones who deserve any sympathy are me and the wife for having to endure all the shit we've had over the last 6 years.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He knows what she's like now......but he just accepts it. He just stands there while she's being rude, abusive, and disrespectful to us.....not a word out of him.

When she does drop the bomb on him he won't get any sympathy from me.

The only ones who deserve any sympathy are me and the wife for having to endure all the shit we've had over the last 6 years.

Understandable but unless I’m angry with the other person I always have a reserve for people who found themselves on a daft path because they couldn’t see. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That's nothing... Should have seen the crazy bitch I was stuck with... She even killed my dog kimo... Nasty fucken cunt... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

62EFE8AB-ACBE-485C-9F44-BF77F3230123.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

Your so fucken stupid... Bikerbabe lived in California.. How could she have killed my dog.. I hate to say it.. The mother of my boys.. 

Maybe she flew to Canada to do the hit? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

Just got back from the Social Security......and right about now Fatty's going to be losing her shit. :classic_laugh:

Because her and the two boys can't get health cards until they get Residency. But in the boys' case they will be covered because they're children.

So it means Fatty has to fend for herself till she gets Residency!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

276mbps download speed, woohoo. Back in Blighty I get a shitty 13, yep 13! 

Gonna be streaming me some SAS Rogue heroes when I get back from the supermarket 👍

Good series.  👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just got back from the Social Security......and right about now Fatty's going to be losing her shit. :classic_laugh:

Because her and the two boys can't get health cards until they get Residency. But in the boys' case they will be covered because they're children.

So it means Fatty has to fend for herself till she gets Residency!

Hope your name isn't in the frame to pick up the tab 😳

• Like 4

Packing up the canoe today and taking her to a friends place for storage.  I am a bit sad leaving her behind, but I think it is for the best considering the winter weather I will be driving through.❄️

Two weeks from today I depart. 🥶

• Like 5