Your Day Today!

XTreme

31 minutes ago, Tango said:

And look at the fine selection of MPs Somerset boasts! As thick as pet food! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ah the appearance of incompetence whilst stuffing your pockets from the taxpayers pocket. They're good at that.

John Penrose (oily milksop) is married to Dido Harding who in-spite of overseeing corperate disasters in multiple companies can only fail up. Johnson and his cronies handed her for 37 billion for the track n trace shambles after which she was rewarded by being unlawfully put in charge of the NHS.

I've met them a couple of times, they are not thick, just foul contemptuous pieces of shite, eye's darting around like heroin addicts looking for their next score, except it's not drugs, it's who's got money. So repellent I don't have adequate vocabulary to describe them.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes.....NE Somerset voted for the Haunted Victorian Pencil!

The people there retarded or what?

As retarded as the majority of the population who repeatedly vote for their team regardless of what they've done rather than hold whichever sleaze bags are in office to account.Β 

Although you do have to have hold right wing voting West Country people in the poorest rural areas of the country with a special regard, they'd vote for a cat's anus if it had a blue ribbon on it πŸ˜‚

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

I meant Swansea you twat I know you're not from the better end of Wales

dayum son GIF by Australian Survivor

It's fucking terrible isn't it, you have to coach him through every comment he doesn't even know what year it is half the timeΒ :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's fucking terrible isn't it, you have to coach him through every comment he doesn't even know what year it is half the timeΒ :classic_laugh:

which proves eating pet food is no good for humans .... you might like the taste of itΒ @XTremeΒ .... but enough nowΒ 

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Six30 said:

which proves eating pet food is no good for humans .... you might like the taste of itΒ @XTremeΒ .... but enough nowΒ 

Do you remember donkeys years ago there was a 'Dispatches' documentary about condemned meat used for pet food getting back into the food chain via a dodgy butcher?Β 

The posh school they featured who had been buying it for school meals was where Mr Slowly was at school at the time, he said running to the loo was an everyday occurrence πŸ’©πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I can now give the kiss of life instead of the kiss of death, please form an orderly queue, children firstΒ :classic_laugh:

You didn't really think that sentence through did you?

• Haha 9

Just now, XTreme said:

Working continuously since 8AM!

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Done very little continually since 8AMΒ 

Made a curry, watched tele, drank tea, couldn't even be arsed to wander around the corner and pick up some parcels, might have a glass of wine now... it's been murder πŸ˜†

• Haha 5

Working on a customer car today... It had a sticker on the fender... GRASS.. Gaz or ass... She was cute... I almost asked her how she wanted to pay... Grass.. Gaz or ass...Β 

• Haha 4

@XTremeΒ how is kilo pronounced in southern Spain?Β 

I reckon it's keelo or maybe keeyo, but I reckon keelo?

Something is off about the way I'm asking... possibly the confusing brown eyes and hair n pasty white skin πŸ˜†

I have say they're always absolutely lovely once I apologise for my bad Spanish but I wouldn't mind saying it right the first time!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Something is off about the way I'm asking... possibly the confusing brown eyes and hair n pasty white skin πŸ˜†

I have say they're always absolutely lovely once I apologise for my bad Spanish but I wouldn't mind saying it right the first time!

Keelo.....as we say it!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Looks Chinese.

Taiwanese that one. believe it or not thay are head and shoulders above the chinese in the quality stakes, more professional and easier to deal with too, but then my experience is still very limited in this domaine

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Try saying Kilogram instead of just Kilo, that might help.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MooN said:

well with my new job, at least I know I'll always be able to get home if it snows...

Β 

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

Can't zoom the pic enough to see the manufacturer... What is it?Β 

They are selling cf moto qwads like pancakes around here...surpriselly enough with good revues..Β 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Working on a customer car today... It had a sticker on the fender... GRASS.. Gaz or ass... She was cute... I almost asked her how she wanted to pay... Grass.. Gaz or ass...Β 

You'd have had a lawsuit opened against you

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's the First aid training over, i can now give the kiss of life instead of the kiss of death please form an orderly queue children firstΒ :classic_laugh:

You asked for it

• Haha 1