Your Day Today!

XTreme

29 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A course on what cos she flew through her free loader finals and graduated with honours 😆

To qualify as an English teacher!

She's just bone idle and wants everything done for her.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

To qualify as an English teacher!

She's just bone idle and wants everything done for her.

I couldn't handle it Pete. Don't get me wrong I'm prone to lazy days (which I love and always make up for) but people who get everyone else to do all their shit for them just because they don't want to does my head in.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I couldn't handle it Pete. Don't get me wrong I'm prone to lazy days (which I love and always make up for) but people who get everyone else to do all their shit for them just because they're don't want to does my head in.

Thing is she uses the boys as a lever to get what she wants.

I went through the same thing with my first wife back in the 80's.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Thing is she uses the boys as a lever to get what she wants.

I went through the same thing with my first wife back in the 80's.

Very sad. She possibly doesn't realise that is a sort term contract, even the weakest of people realise once the children have grown up their partner is not their cup of tea and they need to exit pronto.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Very sad. She possibly doesn't realise that is a sort term contract, even the weakest of people realise once the children have grown up their partner is not their cup of tea and they need to exit pronto.

Marcel waiting in the wings ......

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You can tell she's happy as fuck for her kids enjoying them selves. Selfish trollop.

I think she just really didn't want to be recorded, when she appears and realises the camera's on her she can't handle it and disappears behind husbands back.

I have some sympathy with that. I do not like having my photo taken or being recorded and my father in law constantly gets a video camera out and shoves it in everyones direction. 

You feel like a total bitch saying "I don't want to be recorded" but honestly I think he's rude doing it without asking and especially when I don't like it!

Not that thats you Pete just saying I understand not wanting to be filmed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think she just really didn't want to be recorded, when she appears and realises the camera's on her she can't handle it and disappears behind husbands back.

I have some sympathy with that. I do not like having my photo taken or being recorded and my father in law constantly gets a video camera out and shoves it in everyones direction. 

You feel like a total bitch saying "I don't want to be recorded" but honestly I think he's rude doing it without asking and especially when I don't like it!

I think its a woman thing, not many woman I know like being filmed yet guys don't give two shits

• Like 2

Just now, Six30 said:

he only knows one 

I do and she has a van with a bike in it, only comes by on weekendsTired Atp Tour GIF by Tennis TV

Who does that sound like everyone

Allegedly a male Mon to Fri as a second hand car dealer 

• Haha 3

She’s depressed, fat, ugly, overeating crap, unmotivated, her situation is sad and you don’t get out of that easily.

Her husband is obviously not a big force in enthusiasm and positiveness either, that started way before her.

They got together and two individual bad energies combined into a big one.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No.....it's nothing to do with being on film, she's always got that scowl on her face.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I don’t like being filmed or have my picture taken..... But if she doesn't work and her household is a mess.. There's something off about her... 

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

She’s depressed, fat, ugly, overeating crap, unmotivated, her situation is sad and you don’t get out of that easily.

Her husband is obviously not a big force in enthusiasm and positiveness either, that started way before her.

They got together and two individual bad energies combined into a big one.

It's more than that Pedro.....she's just a very nasty person who knows no social boundaries.

• Like 2