Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So long as it’s something dramatic like that dandy. Better than how did she die? She tripped over. 

Except it is now classed as a ginger STD.

• Haha 3

Result......at fucking last!

My boy has got the flat in Madrid......so the fucking hateful bitch will be going. And we never want to see her fat fucking face again.

Obviously we're sorry to see the grandkids go.....but tolerating her is too high a price to pay. 

At least we got them out of South Eastern Poland......which is an extremely right wing, racist, and homophobic region controlled by the criminal cartel known as the Catholic Church.

My boy now has a good job and has already been promoted to a managerial role......so he and the boys have a future.

But I have no doubt she'll do everything possibly to screw it up so she can drag them back to her Slavic ghetto.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Result......at fucking last!

My boy has got the flat in Madrid......so the fucking hateful bitch will be going. And we never want to see her fat fucking face again.

Obviously we're sorry to see the grandkids go.....but tolerating her is too high a price to pay. 

At least we got them out of South Eastern Poland......which is an extremely right wing, racist, and homophobic region controlled by the criminal cartel known as the Catholic Church.

My boy now has a good job and has already been promoted to a managerial role......so he and the boys have a future.

But I have no doubt she'll do everything possibly to screw it up so she can drag them back to her Slavic ghetto.

Congrats. 

It’s comforting to know all that effort has reached a worthwhile conclusion. 

Regardless of what happens from this point you can breath easy ay

Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Buckster said:

When was the last time you rode a bike?

yep it's been a while hope to put that right when the weather improves , it's lashing down here at the moment 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yep it's been a while hope to put that right when the weather improves , it's lashing down here at the moment 

1978 is a fair while ago Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

• Haha 5

Last day of work...then it's vacation time...be nice to get out of this snow for a bit....long rang forcast doesn't look to warm...temp dips down quite a significant amount at night...hopefully it will be enough to rent out a bike..

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Last day of work...then it's vacation time...be nice to get out of this snow for a bit....long rang forcast doesn't look to warm...temp dips down quite a significant amount at night...hopefully it will be enough to rent out a bike..

Where did you say you were going?

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

South Eastern Poland......which is an extremely right wing, racist, and homophobic region controlled by the criminal cartel known as the Catholic Church.

Should have signed her up here she would have felt right at home :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Tango said:

I got home on Monday, Bob. I'm doing ok thanks, apart from the feeling that they let everyone in the hospital kick me in the balls whilst I was under the anaesthetic! 😂😂😂

E143D38E-1ECF-4EF2-8042-996D3A489553.jpeg

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was working in the site cabins for the widening of the A465 heads of the valleys road in Merthyr today @XTreme guess where the company building this is from

001.thumb.jpg.df0778fbc70d668ced2d2cdc01fdc0ec.jpg

Swansea?

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Swansea?

Would be good if it was i thought i'd mention it because your boy is moving there the company is from Madrid. Never mind not hearing a welsh accent in the canteen break time there wasn't an English word spoken looks like they brought their own team in as well.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Would be good if it was i thought i'd mention because your boy is moving there the company is from Madrid. Never mind not hearing a welsh accent in the canteen break time there wasn't an English word spoken looks like they brought their own team in as well.

How did a Spanish company get that gig?

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was working in the site cabins for the widening of the A465 heads of the valleys road in Merthyr today @XTreme guess where the company building this is from

001.thumb.jpg.df0778fbc70d668ced2d2cdc01fdc0ec.jpg

What work were you doing on that site  Fred ?

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

Last day of work...then it's holiday time...be nice to get out of this snow for a bit....long rang forcast doesn't look to warm...temp dips down quite a significant amount at night...hopefully it will be enough to rent out a bike..

That's better speak fucking proper...