Your Day Today!

XTreme

13 minutes ago, Saul said:

Going on the bike or going back ?

Taking the bike down and they'll fit the rack for free.....cos I'm a fucking Player and they know it!

Tom Cruise Sunglasses GIF by Top Gun

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Finished work early today so lit the fire then thought i'd do something out the garage, but no i just woke up from an afternoon nap.

I want to make a joke about your age but most people can’t stay awake after work when sat in front of a fire. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I want to make a joke about your age but most people can’t stay awake after work when sat in front of a fire. 

I'd like to think it was the 5am starts and late nights Monday to Wednesday  catching up with me

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Taking the bike down and they'll fit the rack for free.....cos I'm a fucking Player and they know it!

Tom Cruise Sunglasses GIF by Top Gun

It’s called charity.

Share Discover GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Finished work early today so lit the fire then thought i'd do something out the garage, but no i just woke up from an afternoon nap.

Old man rivers

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'd like to think it was the 5am starts and late nights Monday to Wednesday  catching up with me

Late nights....by which you mean in bed by 8pm every night.....Black And White Animation GIF by Sam Ballardini

• Haha 2

Was in fucking agony all last night, so I'm chllin' in the lounge listening to a German Internet radio station called " Radio Bob, Prog Rock", just my thing! 😉👍

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Tango said:

Was in fucking agony all last night, so I'm chllin' in the lounge listening to a German Internet radio station called " Radio Bob, Prog Rock", just my thing! 😉👍

Take it easy there Bob.......any concerns see a doc.

• Like 3

@Skippy’s got it all wrong hasn’t he. Retiring to Spain, enjoying the sunshine, playing golf, riding his bike off road and chillin.

He’d be having a much better time if he carried on working at a desk, drove backward and forwards buying teabags, pellets, hay, spending his money only his adoring daughter in law and occasionally visiting a decaying corpse in some ruins.

Yer wotta ponce :rofl:

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Skippy’s got it all wrong hasn’t he. Retiring to Spain, enjoying the sunshine, playing golf, riding his bike off road and chillin.

He’d be having a much better time if he carried on working at a desk, drove backward and forwards buying teabags, pellets, hay, spending his money only his adoring daughter in law and occasionally visiting a decaying corpse in some ruins.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

kramer GIF

• Haha 2

Just put the clocks forward on the bike and the car after looking at YouTube tutorials.

Yes.....we've had the car 5 years and I still need a YouTube tutorial to do it!

Hide Reaction GIF by flor

• Haha 5

@Slowlycatchymonkey......you may not know why Spain is an hour ahead of Britain!

"It was 1940 and World War II was raging. Nazi Germany occupied Norway, Holland, Belgium, then France. Fascist Italy had already joined with Adolf Hitler. The Fuhrer wanted Spain's support next.

So on Oct. 23, 1940, Hitler took a train to the Spanish border to woo Spain's Fascist dictator, Francisco Franco.

But Spain was in ruins from its own Civil War in the late 1930s, and Franco didn't have much to offer. He stayed neutral, but switched Spain's clocks ahead one hour, to be in line with Nazi Germany.

Ever since, even though Spain is geographically in line with Britain, Portugal and Morocco — its clocks are on the same time zone as countries as far east as Poland and Hungary.

Now, more than seven decades later, the Spanish government is weighing whether to change them back."

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey......you may not know why Spain is an hour ahead of Britain!

"It was 1940 and World War II was raging. Nazi Germany occupied Norway, Holland, Belgium, then France. Fascist Italy had already joined with Adolf Hitler. The Fuhrer wanted Spain's support next.

So on Oct. 23, 1940, Hitler took a train to the Spanish border to woo Spain's Fascist dictator, Francisco Franco.

But Spain was in ruins from its own Civil War in the late 1930s, and Franco didn't have much to offer. He stayed neutral, but switched Spain's clocks ahead one hour, to be in line with Nazi Germany.

Ever since, even though Spain is geographically in line with Britain, Portugal and Morocco — its clocks are on the same time zone as countries as far east as Poland and Hungary.

Now, more than seven decades later, the Spanish government is weighing whether to change them back."

You just reminded me the clocks go forward tonight that's going to fuck me up Monday morning as i have to be up at 5am 😬

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Thats nice of you, thanks.

I looked it up not long after we arrived here last year when it stayed dark in the morning for what's seemed like forever. Time zones it appears have always been a political not a scientific decision in every country and lots have had their hours changed for one dumb reason or another. 

Whether Spain stayed neutral would be a hot topic so I'm staying away from that!

They've been weighing up whether to change back forever but apparently El Pais says polls show the Spanish people overwhelmingly do not want it to switch back.

What that reading led me onto was what Franco actually did which somehow was irrelevant and unreported in the UK. The Pact of Forgetting has a long legacy. I very much hope they can traverse facing such a painful thing without too much pain.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I looked it up not long after we arrived here last year when it stayed dark in the morning for what's seemed like forever. Time zones it seems have always been a political not a scientific decision in every country and lots have had their hours changed for one dump reason or another. 

Whether Spain stayed neutral would be a hot topic so I'm staying away from that!

They've been weighing up whether to change back forever but apparently El Pais says polls show the Spanish people overwhelmingly do not want it to switch back.

What that reading led me onto was what Franco actually did which somehow was irrelevant and unreported in the UK. The Pact of Forgetting has a long legacy. I very much hope they can traverse facing such a painful thing without too much pain.

You read about Guernica?

spacer.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Am I the only one who looks at Tom Cruise and thinks “weirdo”? 😆

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just put the clocks forward on the bike and the car after looking at YouTube tutorials.

Yes.....we've had the car 5 years and I still need a YouTube tutorial to do it!

Hide Reaction GIF by flor

Not got to touch my clocks they will right for 6 months as from tonight 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

sam winchester yawn GIF

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I looked it up not long after we arrived here last year when it stayed dark in the morning for what's seemed like forever. Time zones it appears have always been a political not a scientific decision in every country and lots have had their hours changed for one dumb reason or another. 

sam winchester yawn GIF

• Haha 2