Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You should bann that cocksucker Pete...he's worse than a STD...

He hasn't done anything other than go on about you Marcel!

I know he had history with DA, but I didn't know that you were in his past as well.

Just now, XTreme said:

He hasn't done anything other than go on about you Marcel!

I know he had history with DA, but I didn't know that you were in his past as well.

He's one of those internet stockers.....a real plague...though the fuck died years ago...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Go fuck yourself you fucking lard arse...wonder you can even ride a bike with the gerth around your waist...hey I'm not the one going to those Beemer gathering looking for some fresh ass to rape...you're worse than Buckster at least he's doing the lords work...

was  you two lovers at some point ?

• Haha 1

Just finished some awesome Tacos that the misses put together😋... really makes me realize how crappy my diet was for 3 decades!🥴 NOT anymore!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No he's part of the click from adventure rider...

Did you meet Bummer when you went riding with Mad Dean and the AdvRider guys @Buckster?

I think he was matey with that lot!

Gloss painting 😔....well at least its warm inside the bungalow,  damn cold outside.....

Only 6 doors to do ☺..... so 12 sides to paint.... 😔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Clive said:

Gloss painting 😔....well at least its warm inside the bungalow,  damn cold outside.....

Only 6 doors to do ☺..... so 12 sides to paint.... 😔 

Yeah its chilly out today eh, I'll be taking the bike out for a run to Sunderland to go get my new goggles.

Been told it could well be 4 to 8 years before I'll be needing varifocal goggles

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah its chilly out today eh, I'll be taking the bike out for a run to Sunderland to go get my new goggles.

Been told it could well be 4 to 8 years before I'll be needing varifocal goggles

glasses GIF

You will end up like me needing 3 pairs, 1st for close up..2nd for long distance.....3rd pair to put on to find the others. 😂 

• Haha 5

Jeez these doors, it's like painting the Forth Bridge...... i have got more paint on me than on the doors 😂 

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

He's one of those internet stockers.....a real plague...though the fuck died years ago...

He's a stock broker?

4 doors done, tea and back break.... the doors really need replacing, 2 are warped, and the others have been cut too short when they were installed years ago, the bathroom one is worse, someone could Limbo under it. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well im now back home with said new goggles, luckily I dodged the rain for the most part but its started raining here now.

@boboneleg just want to pick your brains abit so it rides fine though abit snatchy at low rpm and the idle when warm is rather high 1800-2200rpm and the it isnt sharp when i rev it takes a couple of seconds for it to return to idle and seems to sometimes run on 3 cyl. 

I'm starting to wonder if the injectors are abit bunged up or something, I know it needs a service (plugs and oil+filter) but I wouldn't expect that to fiddle with the fueling with exception of the spark plugs but they were replaced in the service it had just before I bought it. 

Would you recommend some fuel additive or something or dive right in with a full service?

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well im now back home with said new goggles, luckily I dodged the rain for the most part but its started raining here now.

@boboneleg just want to pick your brains abit so it rides fine though abit snatchy at low rpm and the idle when warm is rather high 1800-2200rpm and the it isnt sharp when i rev it takes a couple of seconds for it to return to idle and seems to sometimes run on 3 cyl. 

I'm starting to wonder if the injectors are abit bunged up or something, I know it needs a service (plugs and oil+filter) but I wouldn't expect that to fiddle with the fueling with exception of the spark plugs but they were replaced in the service it had just before I bought it. 

Would you recommend some fuel additive or something or dive right in with a full service?

Still sounds like a spark plug cable or coil pack.

• Like 3

I am @Clive just cut me grass for the first time this year.   🤣  Funnily enough I had to sort the mower first as the Mrs had stood on the pull cord and jammed it out.  Easy enough fix but then the fucking thing wouldn't stay running, guessing it was the fuel on the turn I put some of the octane booster I use for my car it in and it ran just fine.   But then again it is a Honda, see told you I have had an interesting day.  🙄🤣

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am @Clive just cut me grass for the first time this year.   🤣  Funnily enough I had to sort the mower first as the Mrs had stood on the pull cord and jammed it out.  Easy enough fix but then the fucking thing wouldn't stay running, guessing it was the fuel on the turn I put some of the octane booster I use for my car it in and it ran just fine.   But then again it is a Honda, see told you I have had an interesting day.  🙄🤣

My wife did once strip about 1 metre of the outer covering of the power lead when she ran over it while cutting the grass. That was the last time she used the mower...............I think it was around 1984. 😂 

• Haha 4

Dad in law had a Flymo petrol mower, he would do the last cut sometime around October,  turn the mower off and just leave it there, then expected it to fire up in the spring, it never did 😂 

• Haha 4

You could try a fuel additive and the go and thrash it , see if it’s any better.

Sounds like it could be injectors or tps ?

• Like 2

Weird weather!

15 minutes ago the sun was out and the sky was blue!

Then it went black and started thundering......now it's pissing it down!

IMG_20240418_155737-min.jpg.c5540147793588cc47629d0e4c383f9c.jpg

• Like 4

• Like 2