Your Day Today!

XTreme

49 minutes ago, Saul said:

FFS Gonna be another mouth to feed, youngest has her heart set on a Leopard Gecko.   😐

IMG_1702.jpeg

It's really good at camouflaging!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

I dunno.......looking at photos and vids of the streets back there now the UK looks more like a Third World Country!

See clips from the streets in the 60's and 70's and compare to now.......it's a totally different place.

Make the same sort of comparison in Spain and you won't really see that much difference.  Obviously the demographics have changed, but nothing like on the scale that it has in Britain.

it will be a third world country soon , especially  if Labour get in

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

it will be a third world country soon 

It seems like it is one now.

• Haha 2

Just now, Clive said:

It seems like it is one now.

you walk up most main town high streets its like being abroad

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you walk up most main town high streets its like being abroad

Need to be fluent in Polish and Romanian to go shopping in our town. 😂 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Is it mainly Muslims?

probably... i dont stop and talk to em 

see the Spanish are marching and chanting against muslims ... saying its a christian country and they dont want em taking over 

• Like 1

No foreign people or persons of other ethnic persuasions on our street, got a couple of (white) drug dealers though! 😂 

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

probably... i dont stop and talk to em 

see the Spanish are marching and chanting against muslims ... saying its a christian country and they dont want em taking over 

Got a link?

2 hours ago, Clive said:

No foreign people or persons of other ethnic persuasions on our street, got a couple of (white) drug dealers though! 😂 

Hey, at least you get uk jobs selling proper uk drugs.

• Haha 2

Against my better judgement I said yes to change a couple of injector seals on a diesel Renault Clio. Went to pick it up and can hear what I think is the turbo screaming it's head off. I'll check the pipework tomorrow but think I'll be talking it straight back, ain't doing that. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, XTreme said:

I dunno.......looking at photos and vids of the streets back there now the UK looks more like a Third World Country!

See clips from the streets in the 60's and 70's and compare to now.......it's a totally different place.

Make the same sort of comparison in Spain and you won't really see that much difference.  Obviously the demographics have changed, but nothing like on the scale that it has in Britain.

That's just selective viewing, look at at any country in the world and you will find shit holes that weren't shit holes 60 years ago and vice versa. If you want some reality have a look at the unemployment in Spain compared to the UK

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's just selective viewing, look at at any country in the world and you will find shit holes that weren't shit holes 60 years ago and vice versa. If you want some reality have a look at the unemployment in Spain compared to the UK

he just comes out with any old shit to bash the uk

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I just paid my water bill for this year,  £782 for the year.  Of that sum £438 is for sewerage which is a fucking joke considering how much they chuck in the rivers and sea 

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

Think of it this way Bob at least it isn't coming up in your front garden when you flush :classic_laugh:
I have a real problem with our water bill because we renovated our house 25 years ago welsh water decided we need to pay more than every fucker living around us and i have lost count of how many times I've tried and failed to get them to drop it to the same as our neighbours. We are paying £71.59 a month our neighbours are paying around £52 a month. So when they tell everyone to reduce their water usage during a drought i tell them to fuck off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

If you want some reality have a look at the unemployment in Spain compared to the UK

If you're making comparisons they have to be like for like!

The UK is one of the world's richest countries, and always has been. Spain on the other hand, has always been a poor country. It was less than 50 years ago that democracy was restored after 40 years of Franco's dictatorship.

So you need to compare the UK's economy against one of the big European countries like France or Germany to be able to get a realistic picture.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So when they tell everyone to reduce their water usage during a drought i tell them to fuck off. 

Exactly , and that's why I won't have a meter either.  When they supply a decent service and stop their polluting then I might have one of their meters.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If you're making comparisons they have to be like for like!

The UK is one of the world's richest countries, and always has been. Spain on the other hand, has always been a poor country. It was less than 50 years ago that democracy was restored after 40 years of Franco's dictatorship.

So you need to compare the UK's economy against one of the big European countries like France or Germany to be able to get a realistic picture.

Yeh but you don't live in France or Germany so i cant wind you up if i talk about them  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3