Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

It's going to be plant and machinery mainly that is moved, and I'll be all over the place 

Does that mean you have to off-load the plant as well ?

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Does that mean you have to off-load the plant as well ?

I have no idea, I'd guess it depends on what it is and where 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

your in the wrong thread clive you twat ..should be wot you watchin

Or Your Plate.

On 11/01/2024 at 21:30, gymwitch said:

Get to pick up the money pit tomorrow. This is going to be expensive 😩 but 😃hopefully chased away the last of the gremlins. He's done the forks AGAIN. He's found out why it was twisted at the front as if it had a bent fork...it doesnt...He's cleaned and balanced the carbs and put new carb mounts on. Serviced it. So we shall see. It sounds amazing. Wish i could post a video on here 😪 

IMG-20240111-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20240111-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240111-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20240111-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20240111-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240111-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240111-WA0002.jpg

Sooo the twist is due to the triple clamp being twisted. Its not pleasant to ride now. I know it was twisted before but i was used to it. Seems different now and horrid on a corner sooo i got one off ebay and a yoke just incase that was also bent. Hmmmm this little bike grrrrrrr 😤

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gymwitch said:

Sooo the twist is due to the triple clamp being twisted. Its not pleasant to ride now. I know it was twisted before but i was used to it. Seems different now and horrid on a corner sooo i got one off ebay and a yoke just incase that was also bent. Hmmmm this little bike grrrrrrr 😤

that's a proper carb strip down i hate doing that on one carb never mind four.

• Like 2

Woke up to -14f temps this morning 🥶....talk about crispy cold! Had a helluva time getting my truck back up the driveway on Thursday....more snow on the way....

Might just hang out in the house with the misses today....catch up on some domestic duties, like getting my income tax info sent off to the tax lady....oh joy.🙄

• Like 6

chores today, it,s been cold this last 48hrs and not got above -3c all day today. I spent 2 hours outside assembling and then fitting roof bars to the car in preparation for a family trip to the UK to see my parents in feb. Bit of a pain and a financial drain that I really don't need but Mum's 93 this year and Alzhiemer is doing what it does so If I don't go when I have the chance, it may well be the last. 

• Sad 6

16C and blue skies today.......and it's 6 weeks of being sidelined!

But the clock is ticking and I hope to be back before the end of the month!

Though knowing my luck the weather will be hell on earth by then.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Cloudy, 3c here, all I will be doing today is going out to get some bread.

Tried to start the scoot earlier....... points deducted for a refusal. 

Ride Out Harley Davidson GIF by Concrete Surfers Motorcycle Dudes - CSMD

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Clive said:

Cloudy, 3c here, all I will be doing today is going out to get some bread.

Tried to start the scoot earlier....... points deducted for a refusal. 

Ride Out Harley Davidson GIF by Concrete Surfers Motorcycle Dudes - CSMD

Had a quick look at the scoot,  I think the fuel injection relay ain't working,  wife cannot 😂 hear it clicking, see if I can bodge a Halfrauds relay on it sometime soon.

• Like 4

Up early for an 8k walk to the Day Mark and back.  Then out on the Hornet and back for the rugby at 1pm. Gonna chill out in front of the telly and maybe get a nap for work tonight.   

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

Snowblowing since 6am....15cm and rain on top of that...the handblowers couldn't cut through the ice..got a few calls to clear some yards..

20240114_112629.jpg

And we all thought you'd sold the harley

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I am ready for spring to arrive, just for the warmer weather and longer days.

Yeh.....when you see gloomy skies and no sun it's fucking depressing.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....when you see gloomy skies and no sun it's fucking depressing.

The forecast here till next weekend is quite good, same as today, clear blue skies but cold (only 1c today)....warmer at the weekend but with rain....better than snow though.

• Like 1

I’ve been called for jury service again, they have no concept of how much of a shit person I am.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’ve been called for jury service again, they have no concept of how much of a shit person I am.

I did jury service about 12 years ago, on a murder case, we did 1 week of sitting in the jury selection waiting room, very boring, then 1 week on the trial, but the jury I was on were taken off the case because one of the jury (not me) spoke to one of the accused parents on the train going home...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Another week......and I can't wait to see the back of January and February!

Well im in at metcalf farms now training for my heavy haulage job, got a week's training before we're let out of the stable on our own

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Clive said:

I did jury service about 12 years ago, on a murder case, we did 1 week of sitting in the jury selection waiting room, very boring, then 1 week on the trial, but the jury I was on were taken off the case because one of the jury (not me) spoke to one of the accused parents on the train going home...

There's always one who can't keep their mouths shut eh

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

There's always one who can't keep their mouths shut eh

The accused parent said to the jury person...."your on my sons case ".....jury person just said "Yes".....that was enough to get us all dismissed for the case...

• Like 2