Your Day Today!

XTreme

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I know what I have to do, it's just handy getting personal advice from someone you know. 

heres some ... stop whining 

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bottle what?

Bottle what?

Bottle what?

maybe a bit too big to bottle then Pete not like gallstones 😷

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Don't worry I've got you covered...constipation medicine...and take two aspirin...and stop being a pussy...

These will help with the latter.

IMG_1650.jpeg

• Haha 7

Apparently the wife told me this info yesterday but I didn't remember because I was pretty bleary at the time.

It seems the surgeon came out to see her when they'd finished and said the operation had lasted over an hour because the Hernia was so big. Normally they take about 40 minutes.

And because it was so involved they ended up giving me a general anaesthetic. I had no idea of that, all I can remember was being on the table and it didn't seem to go on for too long.

Turns out I was knocked out completely.......which probably accounts for the fact that I've been feeling a bit sick since I had it done!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Apparently the wife told me this info yesterday but I didn't remember because I was pretty bleary at the time.

It seems the surgeon came out to see her when they'd finished and said the operation had lasted over an hour because the Hernia was so big. Normally they take about 40 minutes.

And because it was so involved they ended up giving me a general anaesthetic. I had no idea of that, all I can remember was being on the table and it didn't seem to go on for too long.

Turns out I was knocked out completely.......which probably accounts for the fact that I've been feeling a bit sick since I had it done!

It's all over (apart from recovering) so you can look forward to a pain-free life. 👍 

You said it cause you quite alot of discomfort while walking?..are you going to take up walking as part of your fitness regime.  ? 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Clive said:

It's all over (apart from recovering) so you can look forward to a pain-free life. 👍 

You said it cause you quite alot of discomfort while walking?..are you going to take up walking as part of your fitness regime.  ? 😂 

I'm supposed to do a bit to lower my blood pressure, but unlike @boboneleg I won't be viewing it as some sort of leisure pursuit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

General anaesthetic is pretty notorious from making people feel sick for a good while after, get a couple pints down ya neck you'll feel good as new after a day or two, so long as you keep drinking

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Good old toast sorts out that sickness feeling from anaesthetic, well it works for me anyway.

I'll give it a try Bob......though I don't feel much like eating at the moment!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I bet hernia's are bigger and take longer to operate on in Poland 

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'll give it a try Bob......though I don't feel much like eating at the moment!

That could be why you're feeling sick because you probably had to fast for a day before the op?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That could be why you're feeling sick because you probably had to fast for a day before the op?

I didn't......I could eat up to 8PM.

It's the reaction to the General Anaesthetic!

• Like 2