Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Well had to be done, just bought a new laptop.

What did you go for? If you bought an Apple product there's no need to answer! 😉🤣🤣

I'm back! They checked results of the tests, took blood pressure.....all was fine! And then they took measurements (not of my dick obviously).

179cms and 72kg if you must know! Which appears to be perfect.....

Screenshot2023-11-02110745.jpg.8b8a46b033c81a5de295cc308135be7e.jpg

It was the first time I'd had measurements taken for over 20 years. It seems I might have lost maybe half a cm height, and about 7 or 8 kilos in weight.

I knew I was a lot lighter now because in Britain I was drinking lots of full fat milk and eating regular chip shop meals plus burgers, kebabs, eggs etc. Whereas here I eat loads of pasta, vegetables, fruit, and only white meat.

Now I just wait for the call.......but they have no idea when!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You skinny fecker, your wasting away there ..............

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

Near enough on the middleweight limit. Late 80's I was in the cruiserweight division weighing 85kg......I was much too heavy!

If I'd cut a stone off (with correct dieting) I could have looked pretty decent. As it was I looked bloated!

ste89(1).jpg.90dc83219fb47da6d3d2f77285fe88f1.jpg

• Haha 1

Looks like the Flu jab and the 5th Covid jab is available for me and the wife.

I didn't have the Flu jab last year because I was feeling too rough with Long Covid! I wish I had taken it, because the Flu that I eventually got was responsible for me getting this fucking Hernia due to coughing!

@Slowlycatchymonkey is 5 months gap between 4th and 5th Covid jabs OK?

The 10 year old Whirlwind has gone home!, We get 3 days to recover our strength 😂but only have her next Monday, then she is back to school on Tuesday. 

Monday is a inset day, why could teachers not have the inset day during the past 2 weeks holiday. 🤔

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I didn't have the Flu jab last year because I was feeling too rough with Long Covid! I wish I had taken it, because the Flu that I eventually got was responsible for me getting this fucking Hernia due to coughing!

No idea what the current advice is on Covid jabs Pete. Seems theres a lot of making it up as they go along.

Generally you can be re-jabbed with any vaccine after twelve weeks. So I’d guess 5 months is ample. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sounds more like a question for Herr @zzzak.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Near enough on the middleweight limit. Late 80's I was in the cruiserweight division weighing 85kg......I was much too heavy!

If I'd cut a stone off (with correct dieting) I could have looked pretty decent. As it was I looked bloated!

ste89(1).jpg.90dc83219fb47da6d3d2f77285fe88f1.jpg

Bloody lightweight midget....

5"10 and 116kg is where its at....

I'm in shape at that weight too

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm back! They checked results of the tests, took blood pressure.....all was fine! And then they took measurements (not of my dick obviously).

179cms and 72kg if you must know! Which appears to be perfect.....

Screenshot2023-11-02110745.jpg.8b8a46b033c81a5de295cc308135be7e.jpg

It was the first time I'd had measurements taken for over 20 years. It seems I might have lost maybe half a cm height, and about 7 or 8 kilos in weight.

I knew I was a lot lighter now because in Britain I was drinking lots of full fat milk and eating regular chip shop meals plus burgers, kebabs, eggs etc. Whereas here I eat loads of pasta, vegetables, fruit, and only white meat.

Now I just wait for the call.......but they have no idea when!

Your so full of shit.....so your 6.2 feet now ...I thought we all agreed you couldn't be more than 5.6...

• Haha 1