Your Day Today!

XTreme

Real bad crash happened today early afternoon...two bikes did a head-on collision with a car on the highway about 30 min away from here...another car rear ended the mess and both cars burst into flames....no details has of yet...hope it's not somebody I know personally. 

• Sad 10

12 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I've been there, and so has Dell.

1931002_39480080372_4507_n.jpg

And so has Pedro and Lyn!

The thing is with this lot Phil......they talk a lot but just can't back it up! We've seen it all before!

Pity you can't make it over here cos we could give them an experience they'd never forget!

I know Dell hasn't! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And so has Pedro!

The thing is with this lot Phil......they talk a lot but just can't back it up! We've seen it all before!

Pity you can't make it over here cos we could give them an experience they'd never forget!

how very dare you GIF

Don't include me in... this lot. 😂 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

The Amazon Girls just delivered my macho phone case......it has Military Grade Drop Protection! 

asa.jpg.680ac9cdb03856a5c4094c854b2201a5.jpg

Fucking hell it'll need it with your shaky Chinese fingers

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And so has Pedro and Lyn!

Pity you can't make it over here cos we could give them an anus stretching experience they'd never forget!

Fixed 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Real bad crash happened today early afternoon...two bikes did a head-on collision with a car on the highway about 30 min away from here...another car rear ended the mess and both cars burst into flames....no details has of yet...hope it's not somebody I know personally. 

Were the cars electric or just American?

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Real bad crash happened today early afternoon...two bikes did a head-on collision with a car on the highway about 30 min away from here...another car rear ended the mess and both cars burst into flames....no details has of yet...hope it's not somebody I know personally though would mean less expenses at Christmas. 

Well that's just harsh Marcel, do you have a heart 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that's just harsh Marcel, do you have a heart 

No worries....not someone I know personally....but pretty sad...a car crossed over and smack the bike ..they were two on the bike...only one bike involved...the man and his wife daughter wich was in her early twentys ...both parish and the driver of the car...it's was a Harley bagger..

• Sad 3

53 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No worries....not someone I know personally....but pretty sad...a car crossed over and smack the bike ..they were two on the bike...only one bike involved...the man and his wife daughter wich was in her early twentys ...both parish and the driver of the car...it's was a Harley bagger..

Had they all just seen a ginger time traveller?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Had they all just seen a ginger time traveller?

Just got some more details....high speed pursuit...cops were chasing this car ...car crossed over and hit the bike and a transport truck following the bike plowed the whole thing over...

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sweeeet 

How is it?

Obviously new and everything is pretty tight, sounds really good on the standard pipe and you can feel it is an angry fucker.  Wants to go even though I have yet to run it in.   Haven't found it jerky on and off throttle or overly tippy into the bends like most of the Youtubers are moaning about.  Feels like a CB500 with better brakes and tighter handling, which for me is perfect.  I am chuffed to bits with it.  Probably some gushing to follow once I have some more miles on it.  😎

• Like 7

11 hours ago, busabeast said:

I'm not I'll never retire.... it won't be a thing when I get to that age 

I don't really want to retire to be honest.  Don't  get me wrong I am halfway there as I am only contracted for 19 hours a week at the moment by choice.  I do more when I want and probably work full time most weeks.   My current job facilitates this.  But whatever it is I want to be doing something until I peg it, my mental health suffers when I don't work.  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Saul said:

But whatever it is I want to be doing something until I peg it, my mental health suffers when I don't work.  

That right there is why you should never give up even if you just do some voluntary work.

I average about 20 hours a week (although I do stuff on the computer at home as well).  Once you do nothing you have nothing to occupy your mind and it's so easy to drift into thinking negative thoughts.  It's a downward spiral from there 😔

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That right there is why you should never give up even if you just do some voluntary work.

I average about 20 hours a week (although I do stuff on the computer at home as well).  Once you do nothing you have nothing to occupy your mind and it's so easy to drift into thinking negative thoughts.  It's a downward spiral from there 😔

That's my biggest problem with my retirement,  almost nothing to do to occupy my mind and time. Tried to think of other things besides gardening (😡) but nothing comes to minds as to a passing time. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

That's my biggest problem with my retirement,  almost nothing to do to occupy my mind and time. Tried to think of other things besides gardening (😡) but nothing comes to minds as to a passing time. 

And the problem with most leisure interests......they cost money!

• Like 3