Your Day Today!

XTreme

To be straight, when it's warm like this 😰 I cannot get my wife to leave the bungalow, unless there is a pool or the sea involved.

Pool Party Swimming GIF by Timeflies

So once again, done nothing, been nowhere.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

To be straight, when it's warm like this 😰 I cannot get my wife to leave the bungalow, unless there is a pool or the sea involved.

Pool Party Swimming GIF by Timeflies

So once again, done nothing, been nowhere.

Mine won’t leave the house despite my best efforts. Note to self. Must try harder.

• Like 2

Serviced the tracer today. Changing the plugs was turning into a right ball ache till I noticed I can unbolt the rad and air breather unit and get at them.
Once out they weren't too bad but fitted the new anyway. Was thinking about balancing the throttle bodies but that means tank off and using a remote tank or extended fuel lines. Might let the shop sort that one as I can't be arsed.
Put some link pipes between the carbs on the GT125 this afternoon and once I switch the fuel on it pissed out the overflow on the right carb. Off again strip out and clean and alls well again.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Mine won’t leave the house despite my best efforts. Note to self. Must try harder.

I don't even bother unlocking the front door, I know full well we won't be going through it.

Sad Rahul Bhat GIF by Ninderwal Entertainment

• Haha 4

Been busy setting the house back up for the coming year.

When unpacking Angelica The Drunken Elf Angel (yes, yes I'm mentioning Christmas in September, shoot me) I noticed she might have been dragged through the odd hedge backwards after swigging too much gluhwein out of her paper bag last year.

Her skirt n hat were crushed and skewiff and her lights had gone out so I've been fixing her up before Santa see's her and hands her her marching orders.

Hand gathered 6 meters of glitter tulle, fixed her lights and told her to keep her battery pack in her pants, no-one wants to see that. 

Before - 

image.thumb.png.37c1761b71afe7c01eaa573a2952b0b3.png image.thumb.png.6a198faf5d10fe296f83a20bea7d7a51.png

and after - 

image.thumb.png.979cbd6b73037cd6a01ef2ef6d3e9d81.png

Bet the debauched sot doesn't appreciated a bit of it. 

What? waste time? me? Never. 

Do something productive instead? Mañana 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sometimes you see a kid and you know hell will be in their future 😬😂

https://www.facebook.com/reel/219030227256278?sfnsn=scwspwa

When I see little shits like him I appreciate mercy killings. Fucking ungrateful little scrote.

Can you tell I’m having a bad day? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Seems like the usual Skippy 😁

Did you lose your ball in the rough again?

Still gutted that he didn't buy a CB500X when he bought the Tracer!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Been busy setting the house back up for the coming year.

When unpacking Angelica The Drunken Elf Angel (yes, yes I'm mentioning Christmas in September, shoot me) I noticed she might have been dragged through the odd hedge backwards after swigging too much gluhwein out of her paper bag last year.

Her skirt n hat were crushed and skewiff and her lights had gone out so I've been fixing her up before Santa see's her and hands her her marching orders.

Hand gathered 6 meters of glitter tulle, fixed her lights and told her to keep her battery pack in her pants, no-one wants to see that. 

Before - 

image.thumb.png.37c1761b71afe7c01eaa573a2952b0b3.png image.thumb.png.6a198faf5d10fe296f83a20bea7d7a51.png

and after - 

image.thumb.png.979cbd6b73037cd6a01ef2ef6d3e9d81.png

Bet the debauched sot doesn't appreciated a bit of it. 

What? waste time? me? Never. 

Do something productive instead? Mañana 😁

Fuckmine, I've stumbled onto some sort of airy fairy craft forum .........................

Tim Robinson Wow GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well who wouldn't be disappointed by accidentally buying bike that isn't a Honda ay Pete? 😆

I'll never knock buying a Yam......it's just that the Tracer wasn't the right bike for him.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

But even so it's not a Honda is it.. 😜

I've told you before.......Yamaha are my favourite manufacturer, I've owned 20 of them!

Not had one for 7 years because they just haven't come up with anything that's a good fit for me! The Tracer is too road based, and the T700 is too trail based. And of course, no more XT thumpers!

Second preference would be Honda (14).....and then Suzuki (19).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've told you before.......Yamaha are my favourite manufacturer, I've owned 20 of them!

Not had one for 7 years because they just haven't come up with anything that's a good fit for me! The Tracer is too road based, and the T700 is too trail based. And of course, no more XT thumpers!

Second preference would be Honda (14).....and then Suzuki (19).

You surprise me, I would have thought a nice little Royal Enfield or another developing countries bike would have been right up your street 🤣

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You surprise me, I would have thought a nice little Royal Enfield or another developing countries bike would have been right up your street 🤣

I don't want drama in my life!

Just hit the button and off it goes is fine by me!

• Like 1