Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

How about “zzzaks shed”, once a bike goes in there it never comes out again.

I dunno, miss out on all the ‘Behind’ jokes from Trailing Behind? That’d be a damn shame. 

I see gay dago bum jokes, sodomy, gifs of women with massive arses trailing behind them and ailing oldies losing races n teeth. Sounds like a winner. 

Every month there could be a poll for ATOM for who wins ailment of the month. Where the winner would get a free pass to whinge about whatever bits failing them now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Got to love it when the Wurth rep comes into work 😎

2E1D8157-6159-4B2F-B55C-F48CA2C50211.thumb.jpeg.5cfc3b1a73f3be57159b71c79bec0887.jpeg

That's the chain lube I used to use in Britain.

Can't get it here.....not even through Amazon!

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's the chain lube I used to use in Britain.

Can't get it here.....not even through Amazon!

I think it's made in Germany, inside the EU, so no customs problems? Weird you can't get it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I went off the dry chain lube as our chains were going rusty.

How often were you applying it Dave ?  I've never had a chain go rusty using it and nowhere near as mucky as the usual stuff.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

How often were you applying it Dave ?  I've never had a chain go rusty using it and nowhere near as mucky as the usual stuff.

Depends how you apply it, some people just spray the pivot points but forget to use a cloth to cover the plates with lube as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Been to the Doc and she's prescribed a very low dose (10mg) of blood pressure tablets.

According to my mate the Pharmacist, over half the population of the country (including people less than half my age) are on double that dose. So all things considered it's not too bad.

The Doc has also sent me to have a blood test and ECG tomorrow to see if anything shows up that may be contributing to the blood pressure, 

But from what I can remember, my blood pressure was always slightly high......and that was way before that Polish psycho showed her fat fucking face.

Get them to x-ray your head...affaid there might be a little shrinkage goings-on up there...just to be safe..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Depends how you apply it, some people just spray the pivot points but forget to use a cloth to cover the plates with lube as well.

I'd hate to think Where are you're applying it, you have no use of it on chains LOL

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'd hate to think Where are you're applying it, you have no use of it on chains LOL

I have had old fashioned bikes as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I used to give it a squirt when we came back from a ride. I confess I didn't always give it a wipe every time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

I used to give it a squirt when we came back from a ride. I confess I didn't always give it a wipe every time.

Alvaro Morte Antarctica GIF by HBO ASIA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Incredible that he's still doing what he does!

Have you seen the clip of him rock climbing as a teenager. He sounded posh. He seems to have changed his accent a bit when he became famous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Have you seen the clip of him rock climbing as a teenager. He sounded posh. He seems to have changed his accent a bit when he became famous.

They were always portrayed as bad boys......but they were upper middle class posh kids.

These guys were the real bad boys!  Especially drummer Viv Prince......total fucking headcase!

He was a major influence to Keith Moon.......and he eventually ended up getting thrown out of the Hells Angels for being too crazy! Amazingly he's still alive today at 82!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They were always portrayed as bad boys......but they were upper middle class posh kids.

These guys were the real bad boys!  Especially drummer Viv Prince......total fucking headcase!

He was a major influence to Keith Moon.......and he eventually ended up getting thrown out of the Hells Angels for being too crazy! Amazingly he's still alive today at 82!

he came from Dartford ... no fuckers posh there... except @Tango probably

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I have a house guest arriving tomorrow. I do not like house guests so I am currently drinking the wine I bought for them. Ha that’ll learn ‘em 😁

Is it Mick Jagger?