Your Day Today!

XTreme

Assembled my nooo workbench chair, has an adjustable ring (oo er misses) so short arses like me don’t have to have their feet dangling cutting off the circulation to the back of your legs. 
I’ve put up with the other one for about 15years, feck knows why 😂
Very happy. 
45B36C78-B849-4055-A7FF-DFE56FA06345.thumb.jpeg.dcd72b08d6bd52067e025cd0000bc390.jpeg

The pink things are napkins, the picture frame is where all the ‘art’ work the children bring home from school gets stuck, yes the kaleidoscopic flooring will trip you over if you look at it when pie eyed. I think that’s it although I spect you lot will find something else 😂

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

IMG_3750.thumb.jpeg.86bd10319610c7c3abbbaedbc905be3b.jpeg

I've got a pair of those Forma boots. Very comfy straight out of the box and I did about 700 miles of riding in a torrential downpour over the Christmas holidays and they didn't let a drop in.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I've got a pair of those Forma boots. Very comfy straight out of the box and I did about 700 miles of riding in a torrential downpour over the Christmas holidays and they didn't let a drop in.

Yes, I was debating on which boots to wear.  The Sidi trials boots offer a bit more protection but like you say the Forma's are so comfortable so I think the Forma's will be used this weekend.

PS.  neither of these boots identify as gay ....................

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Assembled my nooo workbench chair, has an adjustable ring (oo er misses) so short arses like me don’t have to have their feet dangling cutting off the circulation to the back of your legs. 
I’ve put up with the other one for about 15years, feck knows why 😂
Very happy. 
45B36C78-B849-4055-A7FF-DFE56FA06345.thumb.jpeg.dcd72b08d6bd52067e025cd0000bc390.jpeg

The pink things are napkins, the picture frame is where all the ‘art’ work the children bring home from school gets stuck, yes the kaleidoscopic flooring will trip you over if you look at it when pie eyed. I think that’s it although I spect you lot will find something else 😂

If you hurled on that floor you'd be clever to see it.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, XTreme said:

Covid leaves it's mark Bob!

The latest on the wife's shoulder is she has to have something called Hydrodilatation to to improve the movement of the shoulder joint and decrease pain. She was talking to the doctor about it and he said there's been a lot of these cases since covid and they are looking into it. He said its not the vaccine itself but they think its the way its been administered.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The latest on the wife's shoulder is she has to have something called Hydrodilatation to to improve the movement of the shoulder joint and decrease pain. She was talking to the doctor about it and he said there's been a lot of these cases since covid and they are looking into it. He said its not the vaccine itself but they think its the way its been administered.

We don't think our condition is vaccine related.......we're pretty sure it's Covid related though.

Cos once we had that everything changed!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

We don't think our condition is vaccine related.......we're pretty sure it's Covid related though.

Cos once we had that everything changed!

I believe a lot in what's been said about people isolating for the best part of 3 years and not mixing with others has reduced peoples immunity so now when you get the flu its a lot worse, hopefully my immunity levels have built back up after the bout i had. Everyone in work has had it bad as well.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I believe a lot in what's been said about people isolating for the best part of 3 years and not mixing with others has reduced peoples immunity so now when you get the flu its a lot worse, hopefully my immunity levels have built back up after the bout i had. Everyone in work has had it bad as well.

You've hit the nail on the head...

I did get two jabs when you couldn't even entre a restaurant at the start but will never get another one...I think vaccines for flue is totally ridiculous....unless you're at high risks from some other illements....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, I was debating on which boots to wear.  The Sidi trials boots offer a bit more protection but like you say the Forma's are so comfortable so I think the Forma's will be used this weekend.

PS.  neither of these boots identify as gay ....................

They are a bit light on their loafers though.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How's your flu @Skippy?

Seems to be a bit better thanks. Still got a hacking cough but temperature is normal and I don’t need to lie on the sofa all day feeling sorry for myself.

It’s a scientific fact that man-flu is real and totally debilitating. Women just get the ordinary version which frankly is no more than mildly inconvenient. 😝😝

Are you on the mend Pete?

I’m back to the UK on Monday for a week to see my old man and try and sort out some admin for him. If you’re feeling better in a couple of weeks time I’ll take a ride up and we can catch up over a coffee and slag off everybody on here just like last time. 😝😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Seems to be a bit better thanks. Still got a hacking cough but temperature is normal and I don’t need to lie on the sofa all day feeling sorry for myself.

It’s a scientific fact that man-flu is real and totally debilitating. Women just get the ordinary version which frankly is no more than mildly inconvenient. 😝😝

Are you on the mend Pete?

I’m back to the UK on Monday for a week to see my old man and try and sort out some admin for him. If you’re feeling better in a couple of weeks time I’ll take a ride up and we can catch up over a coffee and slag off everybody on here just like last time. 😝😝

Getting better bit by bit Ray.......the hacking cough is still there but it's not as bad as it was.

I'm hoping to get the bike out on the weekend (first time since Xmas Day) so I should be fine when you want to take a run up here.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well I must be feeling a bit better because I checked and prepped the bike after 8 weeks standing.

Tyre pressures checked, chain lubed, linkages checked and greased, and loads of dust cleaned off it!

I'm good to go......weather permitting of course! :classic_unsure:

20230216_122225-min.jpg.4ac84c25338a853048d047be67fc7608.jpg

If you're just spraying stuff onto the linkage you are better off doing nothing. Lube has to be put inside, otherwise you're just damaging the rubber.

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Getting better bit by bit Ray.......the hacking cough is still there but it's not as bad as it was.

I'm hoping to get the bike out on the weekend (first time since Xmas Day) so I should be fine when you want to take a run up here.

Excellent! I’ll give you a shout as soon as I get back and we can organise it. Back on 27th Feb so after that mate. 👍

• Like 1