Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I‘m not proud to say it but many years ago while away on a bike trip to Lloret de Mar we all started drinking pints of vodka, tequila and Red Bull for the equivalent of £1 a pint.

The results were horrendous and even when the hangover went the next afternoon I was still buzzing.

NEVER, EVER AGAIN. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

That's the problem with drinking Red Bull as a mixer, you get to stay awake for the whole hangover.    Done it before, never again.  🤢

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I’ve used these since I was 16 back then they used to make their own batteries no sure if they do mail order though 

https://www.supac.co.uk/

Supac are really good, I've used them for years for my mobility business and replacing my bike batteries when needed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I tasted several with vodka in it one night in a pub in Wales,  I was sick as a pig the next morning :classic_wacko:

It was here...............

the-castle-inn.jpg.8a950e10527f417a6929ea8322db1b4f.jpg

That's where you fucked up Bob you should only mix it with Jagermeister :classic_laugh: i had to stop drinking it because the last time i was at the Bruce Polard rally tanked up on jager's i was laying in bed with my heart beating like a humming birds and it cost me the last three dragon rally's i didn't attend :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 6

Just now, Catteeclan said:

Not much more than that hopefully.

That was high tide so unless the wind takes off that should be it.  It is quite common to get water through the street so everywhere can deal with it.  Not the drama you might think.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The just short of £60 is for the F800, the Himalayan’s was £38. Happy with that. 

How do you manage to go through so many batteries?

I don't think I've ever bought a battery for a bike!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That’s because you take it out after every ride, wash and polish it, wrap it in cotton wool and kiss it goodnight. I bet you put it right next to your cosseted downpipes. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It was so nice out after work I had to take Christine out for a ride....American motocycling at it best...what do say Buck....1901 is the year.

20230927_175003.jpg

20230927_174845.jpg

Honestly I don’t really like fairings or panniers but somehow thats still beautiful.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

For the F800 it’s just a back up battery to be left in Spain ready for airport parking lies about keeping the bikes charged. 

The Himalayan is still using it’s original battery, it’s been flattened and left flat more times than I can remember (courtesy of airport parking, one remiss previous owner and a datafuckingtool alarm) so it’s done pretty well but it is done. 

• Like 2

Every now and then when it’s just me to consider I relish not bothering to sort things out “I’ll just wing it” I think.

Sorted Mr Slowly’s route and accommodation from Santander to Salobreña for this October at the beginning of July. Nice route and stopovers too.

Have I bothered for myself? Nope. 

“86% of properties in the area you’re searching are unavailable” 

“92% of properties in the area you’re searching are unavailable”

etc, etc.

I may have to pack a wheelie bin to sleep in.

Reckon I could fit one across the back of the Himmy 😆

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

F*cking pothole’s 

4CE5FFBB-8980-4DBA-8DE8-95EBBD6D7C6A.thumb.jpeg.656bd83ec5d21c865352617eb1955acd.jpeg

There is 3 inch deep pot hole on a road near us, but I know its there........council come and spray bright yellow paint around it, when the paint wears off they reapply it... 😂 

• Haha 3