Recent Feedback!

XTreme

As you know we've had some recent feedback on this forum which was fairly negative.

But despite this place supposedly being an awful shithole that's full of fucking morons..... @Saul recently signed up. He's continued to post as well......and rather bizarrely, he seems to like it here! 

Now that seems very much at odds with what others have said! So......let's investigate this strange phenomenon!

@Saul........how did you find this hellhole? Did you check out other forums as well? If so, what made you come here rather than sign up on the others? What do you like about it that keeps you posting here?

This sort of info is actually very useful for me to know.......because it enables me to see things from an outside point of view!

And if we know we're doing something right in the eyes of an outsider, we'll know that we need to possibly emphasise those aspects!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As you know we've had some recent feedback on this forum which was fairly negative.

But despite this place supposedly being an awful shithole that's full of fucking morons..... @Saul recently signed up. He's continued to post as well......and rather bizarrely, he seems to like it here! 

Now that seems very much at odds with what others have said! So......let's investigate this strange phenomenon!

@Saul........how did you find this hellhole? Did you check out other forums as well? If so, what made you come here rather than sign up on the others? What do you like about it that keeps you posting here?

This sort of info is actually very useful for me to know.......because it enables me to see things from an outside point of view!

And if we know we're doing something right in the eyes of an outsider, we'll know that we need to possibly emphasise those aspects!

But does he realise his entire life is fucked now?

• Haha 6

Just now, XTreme said:

What you on about now, he was probably banned from every other forum so ended up here and if he wasn't he works in the national health service, so obviously has a screw loose what other credentials do you need :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

he was probably banned from every other forum so ended up here and if he wasn't he works in the national health service, so obviously has a screw loose what other credentials do you need 

Sounds a perfect fit for us really!

Is there anybody here who hasn't been banned from other forums?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

I like it , cause we have members in different country’s and I like a cheap holiday , fancy Canada next , what you say @Marcel

Yeh.....you go and stay with Marcel!

What a meeting of Intellectual Giants! 

Freezing Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sounds a perfect fit for us really!

Is there anybody here who hasn't been banned from other forums?

Hard to believe but I’ve not been banned from any other forums because I know how far to go too far apparently. 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I quite like the fact it's easy going and mostly bantery bullshite.   The general chat section is good.  Can't being doing with the power ranger my bikes better than yours forums. I also like that if I do ask a serious question someone manages to answer it.    Oh and of course it is owned and run by a Celt. 👍    Not banned from anywhere that I know of, I did get suspended from Facebook for calling someone a Twat once, normally I tend to walk away if I don't like something can't be doing with drama and flouncing off in a huff.    I will have to think about it to answer more fully. 👍

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Fucking rude you are

I know...he has been since he bought that gayass Honda...has anyone else noticed  it has well..?  I've been told by Skippy that Pete is now taking dancing lessons.. 

gay men GIF

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

I quite like the fact it's easy going and mostly bantery bullshite.   The general chat section is good.  Can't being doing with the power ranger my bikes better than yours forums. I also like that if I do ask a serious question someone manages to answer it.    Oh and of course it is owned and run by a Celt. 👍    Not banned from anywhere that I know of, I did get suspended from Facebook for calling someone a Twat once, normally I tend to walk away if I don't like something can't be doing with drama and flouncing off in a huff.    I will have to think about it to answer more fully. 👍

Thanks Saul.......I think you hit the nail on the head there with "it's easy going and mostly bantery bullshite."

To some, that's like Kryptonite to Superman......because there are those who (in my opinion) take it far too seriously.

To me, motorcycling is something we all enjoy doing as an escape from the stresses of work, family etc. It's not something that defines us as people.....it's just something we do.

If you've looked at other places as well I'd appreciate any feedback on them. Like are they doing something we should be doing etc?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He called someone a twat on Facebook, what an animal! Is he really the kind we want here?

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

I got suspended on FaceButt for showing a nipple.

Not my nipple obviously.......it was some bimbo on a Vespa.

• Haha 3

Most they did to me was censor me for saying i was going to beat someone to the beach, they didnt like the word "beat" and their Super Mod AlGoreIsm said it was a threat.

The conversation went downhill from there. and facebook started losing money after talk in day trader forums turned dark.

😃

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I got suspended on FaceButt for showing a nipple.

Not my nipple obviously.......it was some bimbo on a Vespa.

Very unfair i flash my nipples there all the time, whatever happend to equal justice? :littleguy:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

. @Saul recently signed up. He's continued to post as well......and rather bizarrely, he seems to like it here! 

I know, I noticed that too. Maybe you should ban him, that sounds like very suspicious behavior.

• Haha 6