The Mod Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The Mod Poll

• Buckster
    • busabeast
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

People have complained that they want more moderation of certain posters.....so I'm just giving people what they want Terry.

But considering Buck is one of the favourites they may get more than they bargained for.

the minority force things on the majority 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Six30 said:

the minority force things on the majority 

Is it force or just apathy? The majority don't bother voting for things as they can't be arsed. Most human beings are lazy and it takes a lot to get them motivated.

The great unwashed will pay money to keep some sad bastard in a dance competition or crawling through slime and insects, but think it too much effort to walk to a ballot station and put a cross on a piece of paper. The vocal minority put the effort in and get the result they want.  

• Like 5

It's 8 PM.......and this is how it looked!

635684577_Screenshot2022-11-10195944-min.jpg.0b464d06982f2da1b16c3d757ee3f5b7.jpg

So the No Mod option and @Renegade were eliminated! Thanks for your participation Phil.

If you voted for either of those options you can now recast your vote.

Next stage is 7PM tomorrow when all those with 3 votes and below are eliminated!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do i have to vote tomorrow or does my vote for today just stay on there 

Your vote stays where it was providing your candidate is still in!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Large swathes are simply disaffected. They look on at the lying cheating chancers and think you cant wedge a fag paper between them so what's the point. 

Well I don't think any of us mod candidates are lying cheating chancers, we just want to carry out the will of the people and you all know what your voting for 

200.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well I don't think any of us mod candidates are lying cheating chancers, we just want to carry out the will of the people and you all know what your voting for 

200.gif

You’re the one on the right, aren’t you?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm neither 

Yes you are, that’s what politicians always say. 

Ren would have been like god towering over you when you posted. A toothless god but like God you never would have known when he’d been paying attention, and that keeps you on the straight and narrow.

• Haha 3