Mod Nominations!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....I know what it is!

And seriously.....even at my age I'll bench press, dead lift, and squat more than both of you.

You definitely squat a lot.

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....I know what it is!

And seriously.....even at my age I'll bench press, dead lift, and squat more than both of you.

Oooh that's fighting talk, I think this needs to be put to the test

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Not soo much mate, just playing the game like everyone else, if I don't get it I don't get it, it needs to go to the right person end of

Yeh but , I just didn’t want it mate , thought I’d give some one else the chance who has fuck all else to do all day and fancies a bit of a power trip 

E7C039A4-7853-4172-8F63-85F9FCC50AFA.gif

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You haven't stepped up to the last test!

Hardly a test getting on and off a bike, I don't see what it proves, and like I say I'll be doing it once the house move is done on Monday 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Ark at him … he can’t wait for …

1ED49929-E02C-449D-AA56-CAB8F8CDC560.gif

It's not that It's more I know Pete is hankering after putting a poll up, he's beside himself with joy at the prospect

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hardly a test getting on and off a bike, I don't see what it proves, and like I say I'll be doing it once the house move is done on Monday 

Getting on and off is nothing.....I want to see the forward leg raises from you and Marcel!

• Haha 2

Just now, Pedro said:

@XTreme, if @Buckster and @boboneleg and @Renegade are up for it when the vote starts, then I´m out. I'd rather have any two of those be mod than myself, they'd be more stable for sure. So if anyone would be voting for me I'd endorse those votes to Buckster or Bob.

Here we go again!

So are you saying if Buck, Bob, and Ren are still in at close of nominations then you want to withdraw?

I think all of the candidates would be good for different reasons. 

My only reservation is someone everyone would vote for (with good reason) - Buckster, not cos I don’t think he wouldn’t be a good mod, I’m certain he would be. 

I just dont want a toned down version, the savage wit needs to roam free dropping bubble bursting bombs.
I want assurances he’d be as awful as ever 😄

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Here we go again!

So are you saying if Buck, Bob, and Ren are still in at close of nominations then you want to withdraw?

PETE NOOOO

Just leave it as is. No withdrawing from now til nominations close and let the vote go ahead as planned. 

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

PETE NOOOO

Just leave it as is. No withdrawing from now til nominations close and let the vote go ahead as planned. 

If he asks to withdraw then I have to comply Caroline.