Last Weekend in September!

XTreme

And as from yesterday we're now into Autumn!

1148733786_Screenshot2022-09-23101617.jpg.8f35b612adc94bd3cd1dd2551b407589.jpg

Weather looks good Saturday......not sure about Sunday though. Better get a decent one in tomorrow just in case!

And just to remind you that this weekend is probably going to be your last chance to get a BOTM shot for this month as submissions start on Monday evening!

So.....anybody doing anything other than relentlessly trolling me?

tell me GIF by Suits

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Tail end of Fiona passing through.... Leaving for Moncton after work and picking up the bike Saturday morning.. 

Your(six) is going to be all wet. 🤪

Taking Mandi full an ear test this morn after she's lost one of her hearing aids. They cost £3000 bout 8 years ago so I guess they did well.:classic_blink:
She then has a hair appointment so I get to nip out on a bike if I can be bothered to clear the side passage, or get a look to see why the dominator's being a c**t again.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Taking Mandi full an ear test this morn after she's lost one of her hearing aids. They cost £3000 bout 8 years ago

Can't you get them on the NHS Dave?

20 hours ago, XTreme said:

Can't you get them on the NHS Dave?

I'd guess so if she's prepared to wait an ice age. I dropped her off for her hair appointment came home and put the tele on watching WSBs and BSB.
Then pulled the broken remote controls apart, 2-1 to me as 2 are working now.:dancebanana:

Found some new ones on eBay, 3 for £20.53 delivered. No-one does one for my Denon surround sound amp so my time wasn't completely wasted. 

• Like 3

On 24/09/2022 at 09:34, Catteeclan said:

Taking Mandi full an ear test this morn after she's lost one of her hearing aids. They cost £3000 bout 8 years ago so I guess they did well.:classic_blink:
She then has a hair appointment so I get to nip out on a bike if I can be bothered to clear the side passage, or get a look to see why the dominator's being a c**t again.

Did you get round to fiddling with the Domi 

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Anybody doing a Ride Report today or is it down to me to carry all of you again?

It's probably your last opportunity to get a BOTM shot as well!

Well the wind died down and looks like a sunny day.... Trying to finish off my paperwork and chores... Will be taking out the Ktm for sure... For a test run.. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skippy said:

First day I could actually get out on the bike since getting it back and it rained.

Wonderful. 😡

Just saw a vid of Mazarron.....the place is under water!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well the wind died down and looks like a sunny day.... Trying to finish off my paperwork and chores... Will be taking out the Ktm for sure... For a test run.. 

it's supposed to be very windy and showers around here tomorrow 😒

• Like 1