A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

14 minutes ago, Saul said:

It's possible but would cost a lot, looks like a one class racer from some port that I don't know.    Fowey River has its own class of racer called Troy's where are a similar size.    Falmouth have what they call Restricted 18's again of a similar size.  My father in law was a local Boat Builder and built several of the Troy racers and restored others as well as a Falmouth 18.  That's how I know the little I do.   My wife and I had a Redwing 16 which was the same thing but different if that makes any sense, I am sure you can tell that I am and have never been a sailor, but I know lots of people who are.  I do find the boats interesting though.  

@XTreme @XTreme another boat boy :classic_laugh:

Mad Mandy Lee GIF by MisterWives

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yamaha R125 in a dark dealership while I go up from the shop to get coffee. Surprised how big and well built it looks for a 125.

B775C0CD-3900-42CE-9E10-42DB869C16E2.thumb.jpeg.b84480eaf9e918f78d417c1d90eca52b.jpeg

I think I've ridden one of those at walking pace. There was a youngster online who kept failing his part one test on the slow slaloms and figure of 8s. I offered to see what he was doing wrong and correct it if possible, I borrowed the contractor's storage yard on a Saturday and gave him the directions to find it. This person turned up on a 125 that looked like that and sounded like it was a fire breathing 1000cc beast.

I set some cones out and watched him wobble around it doing his figure of 8, all over the place, feet down in panic etc. I got him sorted out until he could do it with a bit of confidence and then had a go on the same cones with my Versys (or Varadero, not sure exactly when it was).

I managed it fine and then I asked if I could try a slalom and figure of 8 on his bike. WELL, the look of horror he gave me when I asked, he was worried I'd damage it by the look on his face. He let me try it, but he wasn't happy about it I could tell.

I believe he passed his test a short while after, never heard of him after that.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, yen_powell said:

What tyres are they? What tyre size is your front wheel?

Fitted on the bike it's TKC70, on the back they are Mitas E07+, the front tyre is a 120/70-19

14 hours ago, Pedro said:

Was it a joke I missed?

No, I seem to have trouble finding front tyres for my bike and I wondered if it was the same as yours, especially as it looked a bit more off roady. It's close enough size wise to fit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

No, I seem to have trouble finding front tyres for my bike and I wondered if it was the same as yours, especially as it looked a bit more off roady. It's close enough size wise to fit. 

Seems to be a shortage of tyres.....been like this for a while now.

Juan Cortes had to ring quite a few suppliers to locate a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II for me yesterday.

• Like 2