Last Weekend in July!

XTreme

More sweltering heat coming up......it's been non-stop for over 2 months now.

415705663_Screenshot2022-07-29094631.jpg.c0bd689cdc737fda3f4ef7d5ab2dbc22.jpg

I've got a complicated couple of days ahead!

Up at 6.30AM tomorrow to to pick up Psycho Bitch, her cousin, and Jake to take them to Baza by 7.45 cos they're getting a bus to Granada. Then spending the night there.

Then got to pick them up from Baza at 5PM Sunday afternoon when they get back.

Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

Hopefully I'll get an hour out on Saturday and Sunday morning before the heat really gets bad......which is around midday.

What you doing?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Up at 6.30AM tomorrow to to pick up Psycho Bitch, her cousin, and Jake to take them to Baza by 7.45 cos they're getting a bus to Granada. Then spending the night there.

Hopefully I'll get an hour out on Saturday and Sunday morning before the heat really gets bad......which is around midday.

What you doing?

Is her cousin as much of a Psycho as she is?

Might take skye to the play cafe in the morning apart from that not much though I will be trying to get out on the bike at some point come rain or shine....I do actually enjoy a ride in the rain 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Is her cousin as much of a Psycho as she is?

By all accounts she's pretty fucking disturbed.

I think they all are from what I've seen!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Congratulations you raving homosexual nonce 

49E60CD3-EDC6-48AB-A0CC-FC94FC4C026A.jpeg

Sick It'S Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This isn't doing us any favours with Google you know!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Congratulations you raving homosexual nonce 

49E60CD3-EDC6-48AB-A0CC-FC94FC4C026A.jpeg

It’s a lesbian wedding so you got the picture wrong, you probably wouldn’t have pictures of women in your portfolio anyway.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sick It'S Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This isn't doing us any favours with Google you know!

Motorbike motorbike , top box , throttle clutch lever , quick shifter , there you go , that should level this up a bit .

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The weather don't look too good this weekend so i might just sit around here and cheer myself up reading about Pete's woes they should be good now he has two poles to deal with :classic_laugh:

Fucking Slavs.....they're not fucking right in the head!

Pity my boy couldn't have got himself a nice Penlan girl......one of them would have made him get his act together!

Xena Warrior Princess Punch GIF

• Haha 4

Tomorrow I’ll go visit my place for a couple of nights, check how things sre going in the extreme temperatures over the last weeks as it got to 47° there.

Will be driving in my comfy airconditioned car as it’ll get to 37 or 39º over the weekend, and that’s just ruining tires on the motorway with little enjoyment. 

• Like 4

It is a long weekend here and the busiest of the year for travel and tourists.  There is also high heat warnings just about everywhere in British Columbia. ☀️

So we got off the roads and found the coolest place in the province at the north end of an island.  We are at this strange resort/campground place.  It is really chilled but it will be a long long weekend with all these people around us.....normally we are not around so many people, but there isn't too much to choose from in this location.

Time to get a beer and watch the campground show......never a dull moment with life on the road! 😆

Camping Busch Beer GIF by Busch  Raise The Roof Camping GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, XTreme said:

What you doing?

Sulking because I don’t have a bike on the road at the moment. 😝

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

It is a long weekend here and the busiest of the year for travel and tourists.  There is also high heat warnings just about everywhere in British Columbia. ☀️

So we got off the roads and found the coolest place in the province at the north end of an island.  We are at this strange resort/campground place.  It is really chilled but it will be a long long weekend with all these people around us.....normally we are not around so many people, but there isn't too much to choose from in this location.

Time to get a beer and watch the campground show......never a dull moment with life on the road! 😆

They will probably all turn into werewolves later.

• Haha 2

Got the family barbecue today, date celebrates grandad Clives birthday, grandad to my kids.
Promised my mate we'd finish getting his 3ltr capri engine back together this morn and hopefully strip out the gearbox if time.
Plenty of motor racing on this weekend too.

• Like 3

Just now, XTreme said:

I was up at 6.30 taking the miserable fat cunt to Baza!

Off out on the bike now!

Not using the Honda today?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was up at 6.30 taking the miserable fat cunt to Baza!

Off out on the bike now!

Was it an enthralling conversation in the car ?

andy-dunlop-travis.gif.cca1cc93fbb981ecda483d6e5d649e64.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Best weekend report so far. 😆

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Sounds like your living the dream. Have you met the Gornickes yet LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1