This weekend

Buckster

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wrong leaves on the rail track next Fred!

They've been painting the rails white in case they buckle in the heat ................

images.jpg.9e9da072e3b2b86617f9caa3ee3d8c95.jpg

• Haha 4

Well I take it back, I said I will believe 40c when I see it......

Just watched Met office forecast for Monday and Tuesday, and they say 40c for us and 25c during the night......think I will sleep in the pool 😃 

• Haha 3

You can laugh my phones packed up more than once in the heat.

They have battery protection so if it gets too hot they go into a type of low power mode to reduce the battery temp, the screen dims to the lowest setting, refresh and background activity is stopped.

Only happens in direct sunlight, using satnav and charging it at the same time. Got lost for over an hour thanks to that.

Went into a cafe and got some ice put it in a bag and wedged it behind the phone holder, worked a treat. 

by the way phones silicone cases can increase this heat, silicone is made from sand, its a complex process involving many stages, have I told you about sand yet? I understand @Bucksters keen to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You can laugh my phones packed up more than once in the heat.

They have battery protection so if it gets too hot they go into a type of low power mode to reduce the battery temp, the screen dims to the lowest setting, refresh and background activity is stopped.

Only happens in direct sunlight, using satnav and charging it at the same time. Got lost for over an hour thanks to that.

Went into a cafe and got some ice put it in a bag and wedged it behind the phone holder, worked a treat. 

by the way phones silicone cases can increase this heat, silicone is made from sand, its a complex process involving many stages, have I told you about sand yet? I understand @Bucksters keen to know.

Glee Kill Me Now GIF

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We’re here all ready for a few beers now FFB2928A-9761-4C1F-88CF-B63162E10185.thumb.jpeg.2a35885f137d5b0c11059c1c74988fd4.jpeg0D53FC48-22A7-4E24-B44E-B8A543A5FEF5.thumb.jpeg.651a2ceb41989ab541e4b04771152d30.jpeg636552B0-2160-4CF2-A33E-4373748A0ECD.thumb.jpeg.be62e664f1f6b7f225e83c9ee69b7133.jpegA6BD837F-65C2-4131-8E0C-7AF7DC6052A9.thumb.jpeg.bd012c5a004f5451d52f9f6d83f834ec.jpeg

My missus would smack me in the face if I said we were sleeping in that!

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

id smack my self in the face if i said we was sleeping in that.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No worries, Your wife wouldn’t go anywhere with you on that tiny bike you’ve got

• Haha 4

Went to see the band when we walked in it was like an outing from a oap home we felt like teenagers, pete would have felt at home lol, the band is great but the drummer is old as fuck the only way to find his true age is to carbon date him I think he was found on the back of a woolly mammoth in a glacier somewhere they thawed him out and he still worked so they stuck him a band 😂 

• Haha 4