Dilemma

Six30

Mrs and that are going to Longleat tomorrow do the Safari , asked if I want to go … had a day planned on bike , never been there and do like animals … what would you do  , I’m in two minds 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Mrs and that are going to Longleat tomorrow do the Safari , asked if I want to go … had a day planned on bike , never been there and do like animals … what would you do  , I’m in two minds 

Go on the bike, live stream so we can watch.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Go on the bike, live stream so we can watch.

Go on the bike on the safari … there’s a thought 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tym said:

Tie meat to yourself then ride through safari. Adventure safaring 🤪

If you go skip the monkeys, you van/car will suffer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Depends on the weather. If tomoz was the only good riding day weather wise Id sack off Longleat and go for a ride.

If the forecast is good and you can ride tomorrow, day after etc Id go do Longleat.

Make sure you confirm the day for @Six30

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Six30 said:

go for it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tango said:

Stayed at the Center Parcs there many years back. Wasn't a bad place, but stupidly expensive for what it is!

There is a Centre Parks a few miles from us, very few people from this area could afford to stay there. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Clive said:

There is a Centre Parks a few miles from us, very few people from this area could afford to stay there. 

I really don't like Centre Parcs. Most of the children at my sons school would have a week there so we went along 3 or 4 times. So overpriced, poor food, like going on holiday at a sports centre. They wring every penny they can out of you and if you don't book activities early (which you have to pay a lot more for) you won't get on them.

But the boys loved it and had a great time so it was kind of worth it. I can't see any appeal in it for adults. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I really don't like Centre Parcs. Most of the children at my sons school would have a week there so we went along 3 or 4 times. So overpriced, poor food, like going on holiday at a sports centre. They wring every penny they can out of you and if you don't book activities early (which you have to pay a lot more for) you won't get on them.

But the boys loved it and had a great time so it was kind of worth it. I can't see any appeal in it for adults. 

Butlins for posh fucks!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Precisely but the real posh fucks go to Bluestone Parks in Wales. Not that far from Swansea I believe. 

Just looked and it's in Pembrokeshire.....nowhere near Swansea.

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’d say that’s not that far from Swansea. 

6FCD05D1-3113-4F65-A654-7FF357B171F3.thumb.jpeg.5100dc9742632f74a99912c6e424ea68.jpeg

He’s a twat ain’t he 

• Haha 2