Fourth Weekend in April

XTreme

Can you believe it? I got out for an hour!

18C and blue skies!

hgyt-min.jpg.3ec3958749221839b87f5dd7ae3fb68e.jpg

Stopped at my boy's place on the way back......phoned him from outside and said bring Jake out but don't tell him I'm here!

So I put my helmet back on......Jake comes out and just looks over sheepishly.

I then take my helmet off and he sees it's me, so he runs over shouting Grandad and gives me a cwtch.

Priceless moments after 4 years separation!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Im rather relieved to discover cwtch doesnt mean what I thought it did 😂

It's a hug......but we don't use that word!

Just now, XTreme said:

It's a hug......but we don't use that word!

Well I know that now but my experience of the word meant they wanted far more than a hug 😂

Thats why I was surprised to read Sir Fallsalot saying he was waiting for his wife to come home and give him a cwtch. He's not normally that rude :rofl:

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well I know that now but my experience of the word meant they wanted far more than a hug 😂

Thats why I was surprised to read Sir Fallsalot saying he was waiting for his wife to come home and give him a cwtch. He's not normally that rude :rofl:

Probably gave him a slap more like!

• Haha 1

On 23/04/2022 at 17:04, Pedro said:

My bike is so gay I bought it a blow drier!

I shall test it tomorrow!

If it is really gay it will vape.

• Haha 2

On 23/04/2022 at 15:01, boboneleg said:

My mate broke two ribs by carrying his mobile in his chest pocket and hitting the turf  😚

I almost did that when i was carrying a six shooter. :littleguy:

46 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

The drugs were awesome. It's the best thing about injuring yourself.

When my leg was amputated and I was in intensive care they gave me a morphine pump , it was the worst experience of my life .  It just made it clear to me that taking drugs for recreational purposes was never going to happen for me, we're all different I suppose but I just can't get my head around why anyone would do that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XTreme said:

What Bob said!

I have never taken any recreational drugs in my life, does alcohol and nicotine count?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have never taken any recreational drugs in my life, does alcohol and nicotine count?

its never to late ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, boboneleg said:

When my leg was amputated and I was in intensive care they gave me a morphine pump , it was the worst experience of my life .  It just made it clear to me that taking drugs for recreational purposes was never going to happen for me, we're all different I suppose but I just can't get my head around why anyone would do that.

I never had a pump, but did take it intravenously when dealing with kidney stones a few years ago, and I loved going from cold and puking from pain and muscle spasms to feeling nice and warm and comfortably falling asleep after asking for a blanket :classic_laugh: 

I was once nervous about having surgery. The anaesthetist winked at me and said don’t you worry I’m going to mix you up a really good cocktail.

Wow he was a skilled, I had a fantastic time, can’t remember all of it but I do remember asking him to marry me 😂 

• Haha 1

Talking of Anaesthetist, I've had surgery twice. First time for an Op on my hand and was pig sick for hours after waking. Told the nice Dr on the second round and was told they'd give me something for that. Lying basted, was still sick as heck. Yet others get up and are just fine????

• Like 2

Y;all arnt doing it right 15 mg valium, 15 mg Brevital, 15 mg demerol...butt, what do i know, im not a docotr or a nurse..

🤓