Fourth Weekend in April

XTreme

Weather's gone downhill again. :classic_sad:

FFS......I don't want the Psycho complaining that the weather's better in fucking Poland. :classic_angry:

The EU need to sort this shit out!

2002154816_Screenshot2022-04-22123245.jpg.97e7c9d624597b42586883ba3d3fd874.jpg

Hopefully I can get the bike out on Sunday as it hasn't been out for a couple of weeks now!

So what are you lot doing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now sitting in the car park to board the ferry for the IOW. Just seen the review for the play my daughters in playing the lead roll. I’m chocked up typing this😄.

307094DB-0FDD-46D6-877E-3BDA22E0CBAC.jpeg

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Now sitting in the car park to board the ferry for the IOW. Just seen the review for the play my daughters in playing the lead roll. I’m chocked up typing this😄.

307094DB-0FDD-46D6-877E-3BDA22E0CBAC.jpeg

Nice work dad. :wave:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Weather not too bad here although it doesn’t seem to be showing it’s going to pee down overnight! Its definitely a take it easy weekend for us.

Then again Mr Slowly said this morning “Shall we go to Morocco on Monday?” so maybe Ill look into that cos sometimes you got to strike while the irons hot! 

0654EC99-B873-4FA3-A29B-6946EE56B609.thumb.jpeg.eb6e8f445deeedec4610847894ea58ee.jpeg

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Weather not too bad here although it doesn’t seem to be showing it’s going to pee down overnight! Its definitely a take it easy weekend for us.

Then again Mr Slowly said this morning “Shall we go to Morocco on Monday?” so maybe Ill look into that cos sometimes you got to strike while the irons hot! 

0654EC99-B873-4FA3-A29B-6946EE56B609.thumb.jpeg.eb6e8f445deeedec4610847894ea58ee.jpeg

Morocco .... to many flies.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

More than Scotland?

did'nt see any in Scotland.... didn't t go far into scotland to be honest

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

did'nt see any in Scotland.... didn't t go far into scotland to be honest

Ive only seen two flies here so far this April, its windy and its not quite their season yet, same with the ants, theyre still in downtime. Should be fine.

• Like 2

Morocco doesn't look like a good move right now. The UK gov travel advice says "The Moroccan government has announced that the current suspension of ferry services will be extended until further notice."  Although this appears to be out of date and ferry services were allowed for vehicles on the 18th April 🤷‍♀️ Two ports have tickets for sale but the fastest service available is 3 hours, the 1 hour services are not running. 

Morocco are also asking for proof of vaccination AND proof of a valid PCR test within 48 hours before entry. They will also randomly select people for further PCR testing at the airport and within 48 hours of arrival.

Apart from the faster 1 hour ferries not currently running and the expense n hassle of the PCR's theres also a risk of getting stuck and having to quarantine there (£££) if you happen to get caught out with a random post arrival PCR test. Hmph.

Mind you that info's from the UK government so that could all be wrong too. Unreliable idiots.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ive only seen two flies here so far this April, its windy and its not quite their season yet, same with the ants, theyre still in downtime. Should be fine.

you count flies...

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Might go to that tourist trap where they filmed the spaghetti westerns instead, always wanted to go there when I was a kid. 

Stare Down The Good The Bad And The Ugly GIF

That's a much better idea!

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

I'd be interested in your opinion of that Fred!

I  took the 250 out when it was first introduced and i was happy with it on all the back roads  it was the lack of thump on the open road that stopped me from buying one, i like the torque from the 650 and the xr400 i want to see if the 300 is getting near there for me and the 701 is supposed to be a real good trail bike with a huge thump 74hp out of a bike thats about 160kg 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I  took the 250 out when it was first introduced and i was happy with it on all the back roads  it was the lack of thump on the open road that stopped me from buying one, i like the torque from the 650 and the xr400 i want to see if the 300 is getting near there for me and the 701 is supposed to be a real good trail bike with a huge thump 74hp out of a bike thats about 160kg 

I predict that you'll find the CRF300L doesn't have enough torque (you have to thrash them) and the 701 just has too much power to be useful as a trail bike 🤔

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I predict that you'll find the CRF300L doesn't have enough torque (you have to thrash them) and the 701 just has too much power to be useful as a trail bike 🤔

I'm 10 years older now bob might be ready for it, on the other hand somebody telling me something has too much is a way of getting me to buy something that's the way my head works all my friends told me not to by the YZ490 back in the late 80's but i showed them :rofl:

• Haha 4