Last Weekend in March!

XTreme

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What a shit weekend, literally the restaurant has given me the shits. I can see my motorbike gleaming in the sunshine and I cant risk going out on it.. which is a bit… shit 😆

Toilet Err GIF

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think these are powder coated (not 100% on that) and I fancy the black ones but how durable is powder coating? Are these going to look scratched and tatty as soon as I start using them?

I have a feeling they will look shabby pretty quickly and if they were going on the Himalayan that would be fine but theyre not so I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/549050 

Jesus christ, how much  .......................  😲 😲

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My shit smells of roses. 

We're you born in Clifton.  When we were young if we met a girl from Clifton we'd say 'her shit don't stink '  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think these are powder coated (not 100% on that) and I fancy the black ones but how durable is powder coating? Are these going to look scratched and tatty as soon as I start using them?

I have a feeling they will look shabby pretty quickly and if they were going on the Himalayan that would be fine but theyre not so I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/549050 

Please tell me that was a random link to those as you can get them a lot cheaper. As for powder coating its pretty tough but like all things the way you treat them will have a big effect on their condition for example i don't think their gravel proof :classic_laugh:

https://www.motocard.com/en/cases/givi-dlmk36b_trekker_dolomiti_36_black_line_monokey_pack_2.aspx?country=GB&currency=GBP&mtc_source=google&mtc_medium=cpc&mtc_campaign=shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8_qRBhCXARIsAE2AtRbThTYIdBN9gj_M_aCNYefs7_L4BtjCWKWemFagNoAM6VD45xo5FDoaAkhqEALw_wcB

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Please tell me that was a random link to those as you can get them a lot cheaper. As for powder coating its pretty tough but like all things the way you treat them will have a big effect on their condition for example i don't think their gravel proof :classic_laugh:

https://www.motocard.com/en/cases/givi-dlmk36b_trekker_dolomiti_36_black_line_monokey_pack_2.aspx?country=GB&currency=GBP&mtc_source=google&mtc_medium=cpc&mtc_campaign=shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8_qRBhCXARIsAE2AtRbThTYIdBN9gj_M_aCNYefs7_L4BtjCWKWemFagNoAM6VD45xo5FDoaAkhqEALw_wcB

Ooh nice link thankyou.

Just found out security at the hosp nicknamed me my moms doberman,cause ive never left her side ther... from the real life novel boys named pedro will dream of manhood reading entitiled, if i was a dog. 😀

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

Is that a Moroccan hat?

A hamburguer, a meat patty sandwich, but, with enough garlic or cilantro I’ll go for anything 

• Like 1

I give up. This weekend can officially do one. This food poisoning malarkey is the pits. I really want to chuck my guts up. Upchuck. Barf. Vom. Spew. Lose my lunch. Chunder with a thunder.

Your supposed to feel sick then get the complimentary squits not the other way around goddam it.

Disgusted America Ferrera GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I give up. This weekend can officially do one. This food poisoning malarkey is the pits. I really want to chuck my guts up. Upchuck. Barf. Vom. Spew. Lose my lunch. Chunder with a thunder.

Your supposed to feel sick then get the complimentary squits not the other way around goddam it.

Disgusted America Ferrera GIF by HULU

What gave you food poisoning 😲