Last Weekend in March!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

I’m thinking positive thoughts about Sunday @XTreme because I’m getting two wheeled withdrawal symptoms. The plan is to kick that DR into life (wouldn’t start today 😡) or bump start the thing and get it to my mates place where we can give it a bit of a going over to make sure it’s at least ‘safe’ to ride 😝😝😝😝😝

Wouldn't start? 

46 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Out on the Beta tomorrow doing some of the harder stuff again but its dry so should be easier, only two of us so cant see me taking many photos the wife's away so maybe out Sunday as well 😎

If there's no ride report, everyone will just assume you were stuck on a dry mud hole and did nothing else all day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If there's no ride report, everyone will just assume you were stuck on a dry mud hole and did nothing else all day...

No......everyone will just assume he's a lazy cunt.

And they'll be right!

• Haha 2

Just now, Mawsley said:

FTFY- but I guess it says something about Chinese bikes that yours is still running.

It's done 3000 kms and 4 oil changes ...

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Try draining the carb and let it fill with fresh petrol from the tank works with the XR if its been left a while

Cheers mate, I’ll give it a go as soon as the rain pisses off. 👍

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Wouldn't start? 

Nope it’s being a twat. Mind you, it could have been my lack of technique? 🤣

I’ll try draining some fuel out of the carb as @Sir Fallsalot suggested if it stops raining long enough.

To be fair, it’s not been run properly for about a year or more so I’m surprised I’ve managed to start the fucker at all! 🤣

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Nope it’s being a twat. Mind you, it could have been my lack of technique? 🤣

I’ll try draining some fuel out of the carb as @Sir Fallsalot suggested if it stops raining long enough.

To be fair, it’s not been run properly for about a year or more so I’m surprised I’ve managed to start the fucker at all! 🤣

Didn't have old fuel in it did it?

Or E10?

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Or E10?

It did when I picked it up but I put 5 litres of 98 in and it ran fine. It’s been started from cold a couple of times since then and normally starts on about third or fourth kick. Not yesterday though 😱

I’m going to drain the carb this morning and see if that helps. A bump start is on the cards.

I think the poor thing has been stood doing Jack shit for about a year and could just do with a clean, change of fuel, and new consumables. That should help.

• Like 3

Rode the bikes down to Southampton yesterday. As usual we got away late and only stopped for fuel and food so sorry for the lack of pics. Bikes are parked in a multi-storey with both wheels chained to each other and both with disc locks, can’t help but be worried about them going missing or some thieving basted trying.

Currently on the red jet heading for Cowes on the isle or white to see daughter. 

• Like 8

Warning moany offloading rant ahead.

Right thats it I want a fucking restart on this weekend. What a load of crap. 

I have two girlfriends Im closer to than just ordinary mate status. One messaged yesterday cos she’s in pieces cos her stupid fucking eating habits (ie starving herself all the time and living on dry lettuce leaves) have transferred to her daughter (my god daughter) who has now been diagnosed with anorexia. Shes so low in weight she’s having to be forced to eat to a draconian time table. That made me pretty angry cos I warned her more than once what would happen and to be careful not to let her girls see or pick up on all her stupid shit. Being angry with someone and feeling sorry for them at the same time is very annoying.

And the other friend subtly kept on about her girls really wanting to come to Spain. I wasnt keen theres not a lot of room for 6 people and one of her daughters is a tantruming nightmare. I find that pretty difficult because I dont put up with any of that shit but her mum just lets her have her own way, if she does say no the daughter ramps up the tantrum to stellar proportions until her mum says yes 🤬

But as they are also my god daughters and I know how much they want a little holiday I relented and said well a week would be too long but a long weekend might be ok. She has just txt me her flight booking… 6 days. SIX DAYS! Im going to have to get some duct tape for my mouth.. or maybe it would be better used on her daughter 😂

Duct Tape GIF by A Black Lady Sketch Show

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Rode the bikes down to Southampton yesterday. As usual we got away late and only stopped for fuel and food so sorry for the lack of pics. Bikes are parked in a multi-storey with both wheels chained to each other and both with disc locks, can’t help but be worried about them going missing or some thieving basted trying.

Currently on the red jet heading for Cowes on the isle or white to see daughter. 

Reckon in a multi-storey is an ok place for them. Multistories have security barriers, lighting and CCTV. Bike thieves are different from car thieves. If I was a bike thief I wouldnt bother going into a multi-storey car park looking for bikes cos theres rarely ever any bikes in a multi-storey. Being the cheapskates we are bikes tend to be left where the parking is free. 

Southampton multi-storey isnt ranked badly either. In a list of 200 multi-stories (with number 1 being the worse ranking) its placed 120th 👍

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-8526453/The-busy-UK-car-parks-worst-crime-rates-revealed.html

Link doesnt seem to be working 🤷‍♀️ if you really want to see it then copy and paste this into your search engine -

thisismoney.co.uk article-8526453

You can guess where Bristol comes in 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What a shit weekend, literally the restaurant has given me the shits. I can see my motorbike gleaming in the sunshine and I cant risk going out on it.. which is a bit… shit

Never worried @yen_powell

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

Or E10?

We’ll this is what came out of the carb. A lovely milky fluid. Now it’s raining again. Happy fucking Saturday 😝

348DFB11-57FA-4D78-825E-DFF5FAEEBBC4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2