• Tango
    • Tym
    • Pedro
    • boboneleg
    • XTreme
    • Sir Fallsalot
    • Sofia

This poll is closed to new votes

It should be Tango’s lovely new stead but then really a shot from Xtreme with no topbox is like a miracle 😂

Ultimately although not the most artistic shot in the world it just has to be Boboneleg, its a pic of him making it out on his bike after surgery and horribly long wait for freedom. Must have felt so good, its a pic of joy, reckon youd struggle to find anything better than someone getting back on a trail for the first time after lengthy hospital imposed incarceration.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm voting for @XTreme purely for the fact that the twat forgot his top box that day  :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Who's the weirdo that gave me the pity vote? 

I'm voting for @XTreme purely for the fact that the twat forgot his top box that day 

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It should be Tango’s lovely new stead but then really a shot from Xtreme with no topbox is like a miracle 😂

Ultimately although not the most artistic shot in the world but it just has to be Boboneleg, its a pic of him making it out on his bike after surgery and horribly long wait for freedom. Must have felt so good, its a pic of joy, reckon youd struggle to find anything better than someone getting back on a trail for the first time after lengthy hospital imposed incarceration.

blushing-shucks.gif.9bd113011061dd2e6288d03b9bba0c69.gif

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bit of a depleted entry this month.......but nevertheless......

I had some pics but they were on my pooter which I didn't have with me in blighty and we didn't get home till late last night so too late. 

t's got to be Tango's new trumpet for me, though  I like @Tym's pic, and I reckon @XTreme stopped where he did in order to pick up his topbox which just fell off in the road so it was unintentional and doesn't count. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I voted for Bob because that's the face of a man that's so glad to be back out on 2 wheels! 

But all the others photos are superb, they all deserve to be winners!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sofia said:

@Tango im keen on  a Scrambler,  you must tell us how you find the experience!!

So far, so good @Sofia , but I'll do a review when I've got a few more kms under my belt. Mine is the Street Scrambler, which is the little brother to the 1200 Scrambler,  but so far it does exactly what I want from it. 😎👍

• Like 3

On 27/02/2022 at 12:13, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ultimately although not the most artistic shot in the world it just has to be Boboneleg, its a pic of him making it out on his bike after surgery and horribly long wait for freedom. Must have felt so good, its a pic of joy, reckon youd struggle to find anything better than someone getting back on a trail for the first time after lengthy hospital imposed incarceration.

Alan Rickman Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

On 27/02/2022 at 18:38, Tango said:

I voted for Bob because that's the face of a man that's so glad to be back out on 2 wheels! 

But all the others photos are superb, they all deserve to be winners!

Gay

• Haha 3

Я гораздо больше доволен, что Бак

не прошел квалификацию на соревнования в этом месяце.

Он был слишком занят, играя в песчанку, иди сюда, любовь моя.

:rofl:

• Haha 1