• Tango
    • Tym
    • Pedro
    • boboneleg
    • XTreme
    • Sir Fallsalot
    • Sofia

This poll is closed to new votes

Bit of a depleted entry this month.......but nevertheless......

Its Time Showtime GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

You get one vote, and you are able to change it if you want because it keeps the suspense going!

So here are the entries.....and the poll closes on Monday 28th February 8PM GMT!

Tango

IMG_20220223_134740.jpg

Tym

_DSC2526.JPG

Pedro

IMG_4216.jpeg

boboneleg

7651804e-1fad-45ef-aaf1-c81a57ebd8b5.jpg

XTreme

hgy-min.jpg

Sir Fallsalot

IMG_E3522.JPG

Sofia

20220221_161523.jpg

GET VOTING!

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm voting for @XTreme purely for the fact that the twat forgot his top box that day  :classic_laugh:

I bet he took it out for the picture.

Which is double the risk, as he might not be able to put it back on!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I almost voted for @Tango, because of the purple (is that purple?) gas tank and the pretty bike, but voted for @Sofia because of the Alentejo hills and trees and sunshine and because it´s an amazing place to ride. And the Speed Triple too 😎

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Some gimp.

Shouldnt you be fighting the axis of evil? Honest question, why are you EU types such pussies in the face of real fascism? Waiting for the Americans, again?

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Shouldnt you be fighting the axis of evil? Honest question, why are you EU types such pussies in the face of real fascism? Waiting for the Americans, again?

I don’t live in the EU. People with EU passports are prone to getting fucked in the ass, do you know anyone with an EU passport?

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I don’t live in the EU. People with EU passports are prone to getting fucked in the ass, do you know anyone with an EU passport?

Yup, both my o9lder brothers, my nephew, my sis in law...on the bright side Putin killed covid, brilliant move! 😆

27 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No scotzman is an island...lol Big mouths and wear skirts, ok....😆

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF by Travis

For the time being im stuck being surrounded by rich women. i;ll siurvive dont you worry, have you seen my abs lately? summers coming, how many people will care if you went away?

1 minute ago, Tym said:

For the time being im stuck being surrounded by rich women. i;ll siurvive dont you worry, have you seen my abs lately? summers coming, how many people will care if you went away?

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC