Xmas Weekend 2021!

XTreme

51 minutes ago, Tango said:

Do people still have to book appointments to visit the tip there?

Our local tip doesn't seem to have any restrictions. Private cars and workmen's vans all seem to rock up there with no problems. We've been a few times with the trailer loaded with cardboard and other stuff and they don't bat an eyelid. Consequently fly tipping is extremely rare around here.

That's how it should be Bob, why the authorities here can't figure that out is beyond me  :classic_blink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Do people still have to book appointments to visit the tip there?

Our local tip doesn't seem to have any restrictions. Private cars and workmen's vans all seem to rock up there with no problems. We've been a few times with the trailer loaded with cardboard and other stuff and they don't bat an eyelid. Consequently fly tipping is extremely rare around here.

In a car you can just pull in and off load all they ask you to do is to separate the waste out into the relevant skips. nothing in black bags is allowed, clear bags are fine as they need to see whats in there. If you have a van you can book it in but they do start questioning you if your there in a van regularly. 

• Like 1

christmas is happening tonight here, Midnight mass ( at 6pm ! 😇 ) in the village followed by big feast at home with just us and present opening such as it is.

Tomorrow will be spent driving to Lyon and back for a couple of hours with the Bruv in law.  Then I shall sleep. 

" Have a good one folks" 🍻

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, MooN said:

christmas is happening tonight here, Midnight mass ( at 6pm ! 😇 ) in the village followed by big feast at home with just us and present opening such as it is.

Tomorrow will be spent driving to Lyon and back for a couple of hours with the Bruv in law.  Then I shall sleep. 

" Have a good one folks" 🍻

All the best Chris!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

There was a light dusting of snow in the higher ground last night, they are calling for more today. ❄️☃️

Made for a lovely dog walk this morning, it was nice and quiet out too......🙂

08CADFA6-ABA2-485D-8D0E-18D59FFA4300_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.ef734c916785cb67af7a08a6842e39c6.jpeg

Snow at Xmas for you then Michelle?

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Looks like it, they are talking about some Artic Outflow Warning!!!!   I think that means snow! 😆

Still belting down with rain here! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

There was a light dusting of snow in the higher ground last night, they are calling for more today. ❄️☃️

Made for a lovely dog walk this morning, it was nice and quiet out too......🙂

08CADFA6-ABA2-485D-8D0E-18D59FFA4300_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.ef734c916785cb67af7a08a6842e39c6.jpeg

We got more than you!! 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Grasshopper's Ride said:

...and more snow ❄️ 😀

.....sorry for repeating myself, but I figured there is no one around so I might as well have fun........ 😆

A3ECBA4D-FCA1-45BD-B601-36D4E045D16E_1_201_a.jpeg

Still raining here! 

• Like 1