Xmas Weekend 2021!

XTreme

Gunna make a dinner for mum and my irish twin brother. Since it looks like this now i thought id break out the BMW and do some drifting. Rear wheel drive rocks in the snow. 

😃

_DSC2222.thumb.JPG.7c3aa4115f2e092bdb3e7fd36336cc09.JPG

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

Gunna make a dinner for mum and my irish twin brother. Since it looks like this now i thought id break out the BMW and do some drifting. Rear wheel drive rocks in the snow. 

😃

_DSC2222.thumb.JPG.7c3aa4115f2e092bdb3e7fd36336cc09.JPG

You got a White Xmas?

• Like 1

We travelled down to my parents yesterday with a lot of traffic and a squawking child in tow who only slept for less than an hour for the whole 4 hour journey the rest was in protest at being strapped in to her seat, she's happy now that we are here not that we are doing much we are just staying here and visiting a couple of people throughout the weekend and in to next week

• Like 6

Raining here today and tomorrow,  but boxing day may not be too bad. 

We'll be just chilling out over the next couple of days. Christmas Dinner to cook tomorrow, but not going overboard with it. Mandy bought some Black Sheep, so we'll probably sit and have a couple of those tomorrow evening. Got some snack type things for this evening.

Currently waiting for the plumber to turn up to install the new water heater.

• Like 4

Jee, still time to get Nicole something...how about a congratulations on getting elected as the first black woman in east lymes history, a nice plaque, and a big sign. 😃

• Haha 3

Going to be with my parents and brother today, but tomorrow morning will get on the bike and ride home. Just phoned a petrol station to make sure there are no funny ideas for Christmas day and I’m good.

Weather seems to be getting dark, but that’s ok as I’ve got my tall screen on and new pants to try

EC2270EC-156E-4E6E-9FC2-017CF19E6A6D.thumb.jpeg.214fe6922e5046facd7de664885d2504.jpeg

• Like 3

I was determined not lay in bed until mid day today so got up to have an hour on the bike hoping to get above the fog for some photos but the fog was high not low. As i was leaving i caught @Specs doing a stealth Christmas card insertion thanks Al👍 didn't recognise you at first shutters were still down lol
Only photo i cared to take 

IMG_3181.thumb.JPG.46a59a5b8db9c66bf939c1fca7e2b6a4.JPG

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Tonight we will be going to Mum-in-laws (as long as Paolo has a negative test today)  for the Xmas Eve fishfest.  Then tomorrow we're at my sister-in-laws for a 'eat as much as you dare' type party .  Yesterday I was constipated all day so I'm expecting more shit (as it were)  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I did take some more but that was more to do with reporting stuff like fly tipping and to keep reporting the blocked byway too foggy for anything else i'll add them just for you 😉

IMG_3176.thumb.JPG.2057202f00c8d28089d51239730891fb.JPG

IMG_3177.thumb.JPG.26c42108f04d207268843f38ffa8a7d4.JPG

IMG_3178.thumb.JPG.a556f2e1dcdac1d543f64fbcae622817.JPG

IMG_3179.thumb.JPG.18e47098523b51d52666d1c0e16ff04f.JPG

IMG_3180.thumb.JPG.ed293c372af1ab6ddc02bd1275938cfb.JPG

people chris odowd GIF

It must be more trouble to take that shite up there than to the council tip.

• Like 4

Nice one Fred  , looks like you've got around his bike trap, was there any smell of gas ? 

I'm glad I wasn't there to witness that fly-tipping, I'd have been ranting for the rest of the day 😡

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I did take some more but that was more to do with reporting stuff like fly tipping and to keep reporting the blocked byway too foggy for anything else i'll add them just for you 😉

IMG_3176.thumb.JPG.2057202f00c8d28089d51239730891fb.JPG

IMG_3177.thumb.JPG.26c42108f04d207268843f38ffa8a7d4.JPG

IMG_3178.thumb.JPG.a556f2e1dcdac1d543f64fbcae622817.JPG

IMG_3179.thumb.JPG.18e47098523b51d52666d1c0e16ff04f.JPG

IMG_3180.thumb.JPG.ed293c372af1ab6ddc02bd1275938cfb.JPG

Don't they have Council tips there?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Fred  , looks like you've got around his bike trap, was there any smell of gas ? 

I'm glad I wasn't there to witness that fly-tipping, I'd have been ranting for the rest of the day 😡

I report it on fixmystreet and they report it to the relevant council which have been  getting it  cleaned up pretty quick lately 
No bubbles in the water so all's good i think lol GLASS are on the case with the obstructions up there their going to serve a notice on the council to get it sorted 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't they have Council tips there?

Yes but it will cost if you go in in a van or too often in a car 
Years ago they used to have community skips that were placed in a convenient location for the locals to get rid of anything the bin men wouldn't take but they don't do those anymore

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Years ago they used to have community skips that were placed in a convenient location for the locals to get rid of anything the bin men wouldn't take but they don't do those anymore

That's going to encourage fly tipping!

• Like 2

I go to the local tip a fair bit and I can see whay people would be put off, the rules and regulations are too much.  The authorities are wankers as they don't encourage you to do the right thing , they just put a lot of barriers up  (sometimes literally) that doesn't help.

Having said all that, people who dump stuff like that are nothing but lazy cunts, I'd tie their hands behind thier backs and lay them down in that mud, then I'd ride backwards and forwards over them for wheelie practice.

Sorry, but I knew I'd end up ranting after I saw that shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's going to encourage fly tipping!

Yup and the way they try to fix it is to close the roads their tipping on if their unpaved or not used much, we've lost two mountain roads to traffic regulation orders already but the fly tipping has just moved somewhere else

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Jee, still time to get Nicole something...how about a congratulations on getting elected as the first black woman in east lymes history, a nice plaque, and a big sign. 😃

How about a nice big inverted burning cross for her front yard, I hear they are all the rage for a white Christmas. 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do people still have to book appointments to visit the tip there?

Our local tip doesn't seem to have any restrictions. Private cars and workmen's vans all seem to rock up there with no problems. We've been a few times with the trailer loaded with cardboard and other stuff and they don't bat an eyelid. Consequently fly tipping is extremely rare around here.

• Like 2