Looking back on 2021.......

XTreme

For me 2021 is easily summed up......................

IT WAS SHIT !!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I can’t really complain about 2021.

Had my whole family home for for almost a year longer than expected and now theyre older they’ve sharpened their wit so theres been a lot of laughter. Having lunch together everyday has been a real joy.

Then there was all the setting up a home in Spain stuff that went down the shitter with Covid and I thought that dream had disintegrated amongst University fees, Covid and wotnot but no that happened this year too. Which I still cant believe 😊  

Bonus item Ive only seen the people I want and sacked off everyone else because of …covid 😆 

Then this year Mr Slowly and I had great time riding Lands End to John oGroats, the NC500 and then an even better time riding to Andalucia. Next year we’ll get to Morocco and then the worlds mi oyster 💃 I hope!

• Like 5

2021 was a good year for me and my business. Had good rides and lots of great meals and wine in good company! ( thank you @Pedro for so many great moments! ) 

The balance is very positive and to finish the year in a very high note, I have found my confidence back and also clicked with my bike and feel like ridding it non stop!! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Wow I remember to article but now Ive read the translation its shocking!

They’ve been there isolated since the 1500’s and breed solely between the 500ish population thats already there cementing deaf mutes and dwarfism. A journalist documenting the place in 1932 found it was so cut off from the outside world they didnt even know what bread was? WTactualF!

When they asked if they were concerned about passing on the genetics to their offspring they replied no its in the hands of God! 😱

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wow I remember to article but now Ive read the translation its shocking!

They’ve been there isolated since the 1500’s and breed solely between the 500ish population thats already there cementing deaf mutes and dwarfism. A journalist documenting the place in 1932 found it was so cut off from the outside world they didnt even know what bread was? WTactualF!

When they asked if they were concerned about passing on the genetics to their offspring they replied no its in the hands of God! 😱

Check out this lot …

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

Check out this lot …

Wow, that's pretty shocking.  About 30 years ago I delivered to a farm near Evercreech in Somerset and couldn't find anyone to sign the delivery note.  All the time I was there I felt like I was being watched , eventually they appeared out of a barn , men and women but they all looked the same.  I didn't wait around long to get to know them better , they were really spooky 😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Wow, that's pretty shocking.  About 30 years ago I delivered to a farm near Evercreech in Somerset and couldn't find anyone to sign the delivery note.  All the time I was there I felt like I was being watched , eventually they appeared out of a barn , men and women but they all looked the same.  I didn't wait around long to get to know them better , they were really spooky 😲

I suspect you were safe, they would not want you polluting their gene pool.

• Haha 3