This looks interesting......

XTreme

.......for all us Geriatric Thrillseekers!

Sanatorio de la Sierra de la Alfaguara

In the province of Granada, among the terrifying places that exist, there is the sanatorium of the Sierra de la Alfaguara. This was a hospital for tuberculosis patients founded by the Dutchwoman Berta Wihelmi in 1923, after the death of her daughter because of that disease. But she died there shortly after. It is not known whether her death was caused by herself by not bearing the pain suffered or by a stroke. But, since it was abandoned in times of the Civil War, this place is one of the darkest in the province of Granada.

Experts in paranormal phenomena who have visited it have witnessed the strange events that occur there. They have said that parked cars turn around 180º and that voices are heard. Although the most terrifying thing happened to some experts in parapsychology, who took a photograph of the area in which a figure could be seen in the thick of the forest and, when compared with other photographs, they saw that it was Berta, the woman who had founded the hospital.

This place really is in the middle of nowhere.......and it's going to take some offroading to reach it.

472072519_Screenshot2021-08-25164057-min.jpg.f8ab1b0fc0a7855c54e87e04b083de93.jpg

Remote Abandoned shit? Ghosts? I think that has to go on the list for Autumn and Winter!

And no @boboneleg........I'm not going to get bummed by some homicidal Dago!

If any of you Casuals were here you'd definitely shit out of visiting this place!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Get your arse up that track , I want to see you get bummed by Bertha's ghost :rofl:

What is this sick obsession that you have with seeing men getting bummed Bob?

the grudge horror GIF

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Avoid the white sauce.

That was on Saturday and I suffered like a catholic.

Today Im doing it special-like, with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wednesdays I like it simple.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I didn't even know they had Butlins in Spain??

It's an abandoned mining village......apparently troops used it for training purposes before being deployed to Kosovo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Motobiker said:

That was on Saturday and I suffered like a catholic.

Today Im doing it special-like, with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wednesdays I like it simple.

Gay

Now you would think the resident idiot would realise that quoting me not long after blocking me just means he lives up to his name.  But it’s hard to resist taking about yourself while trying to insult someone else.

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Now you would think the resident idiot would realise that quoting me not long after blocking me just means he lives up to his name.  But it’s hard to resist taking about yourself while trying to insult someone else.

I gotta give him his due though..........it takes some doing to jump in with this lot and instantly become the resident idiot!

Though I'm undecided whether it's real or whether it's a fake internet persona!

I expect JRH would know cos he's met him.......but of course he's not a member here.

What you say @Clive?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I gotta give him his due though..........it takes some doing to jump in with this lot and instantly become the resident idiot!

I expect JRH would know cos he's met him.......but of course he's not a member here.

What you say @Clive?

I am sure he is a decent chappy, we just need confirmation by someone who's met him🤔

Till then, he's the resident annoying twat.😂

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

you think the new resident cunt would know ive not blocked him cause i replied..... TOTY for sure

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What you say @Clive?

talking of idiots , you got your air con turned on mate

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

talking of idiots , you got your air con turned on mate

The extreme heat is basically gone now........only 28 today!

Haven't even got the fans on at the moment.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am sure he is a decent chappy, we just need confirmation by someone who's met him🤔

Till then, he's the resident annoying twat.😂

Well he told me he was going to deliver JRH.......but maybe he meant he was going to take him for a spin in his van?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The extreme heat is basically gone now........only 28 today!

Haven't even got the fans on at the moment.

you got no fans...

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well he told me he was going to deliver JRH.......but maybe he meant he was going to take him for a spin in his van?

As long as that’s all he’s taking him for….

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's an abandoned mining village......apparently troops used it for training purposes before being deployed to Kosovo.

How about traning some troops in using this. Wasting space with all those relics of poor construction techniques.

1200px-Seabee_using_Cat_D8T.jpg.1ed28f0fa57bede1f47d26901675c388.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2