Geriatrics section

Buckster

We should probably start one for all you ancient fuckers, William can be your patriarch and you can swap stories about pissing yourselves and other common occurrences in your day to day lives, assuming you can remember anything recent.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

We should probably start one for all you ancient fuckers, William can be your patriarch and you can swap stories about pissing yourselves and other common occurrences in your day to day lives, assuming you can remember anything recent.

I hope @William (Bill) stays.......he's an interesting guy!

And he gives the rest of us some hope for the future......after all, how many of us are going to reach 84, let alone go touring on a motorcycle?

• Like 2

My friend who is 73 loved getting a discount at all the various bike shows. I think they have realised that hardly anyone under 65 is going because some have stopped doing the discount for pensioners.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I hope @William (Bill) stays.......he's an interesting guy!

And he gives the rest of us some hope for the future......after all, how many of us are going to reach 84, let alone go touring on a motorcycle?

Exactly so, if I make it to 84 (let alone ride a bike) I'll be well chuffed.

• Like 2

I've got in to a few shows for discounted price when I was in my wheelchair, may mate was even more chuffed . Because he was pushing me around he was classed as my carer ans got in for free.

You could be my carer if you like Bucky , mind you i'm not sure what sort of 'care' I might receive :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I've got in to a few shows for discounted price when I was in my wheelchair, may mate was even more chuffed . Because he was pushing me around he was classed as my carer ans got in for free.

You could be my carer if you like Bucky , mind you i'm not sure what sort of 'care' I might receive :classic_unsure:

I got discounted admission to the Haynes Museum a couple of years ago cos I said “Youll have to say that again I’m deaf” she replied oh ok I can give you the disabled discount then, felt a bit wrong but hey a never look a gift horse.. 😂

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Remind me, is euthanasia legal yet?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

what did he just say ?