Third Weekend in May

XTreme

And it looks like the heat is on it's way......

2100666519_Screenshot2021-05-14083559.jpg.b1d483fab39bc60aadc207b6188e16ae.jpg

I'm off to a deserted village in Murcia with Tony the Tools in tow tomorrow......not sure about Sunday though.

I'm also waiting to receive a shitload of content for a new site, and if that turns up I'll need to blitz into it to get the site ready for early next week.

What you got planned?

• Like 1

Well I would have gone out on Sunday for a blast but I’ve agreed to play golf on Saturday with some mates. There, I’ve come out of the closet. 😝

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Well I would have gone out on Sunday for a blast but I’ve agreed to play golf on Saturday with some mates. There, I’ve come out of the closet. 😝

walking glancing GIF

• Haha 2

My run with Tony the Tools is off tomorrow!

I had a shitload of work come in today, and of course I lost half the day going to Baza!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Tomorrow I shall be mostly planting plants on my garden. Starting at 8:30 with a ride on a pickup to buy 100 something plants, and try to make it before getting too late. Trying to make my house not look abandoned isn't easy ...

• Like 4

So tomorrow I've got too much on to go anywhere, Ray's playing golf, and Pedro's buying plants! :classic_unsure:

Seems like Fred's the only hope we've got then? 

Cringe No GIF

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So tomorrow I've got too much on to go anywhere, Ray's playing golf, and Pedro's buying plants! :classic_unsure:

Seems like Fred's the only hope we've got then? 

Cringe No GIF

and it's supposed to lash down again tomorrow here

Took a ride, got as far as Mystic thats pretty good for me lately. Not many bikes out, glowed around a bit after dark, came home.

_DSC1568.thumb.JPG.4d1db07c88cc2e662617d8a002544a90.JPG

_DSC1575.thumb.JPG.2a9aefcc8e16c660bef1f26f0f130a53.JPG

Whats in a name, well, i;ll tell ya, Ben Dover has had such a deep impact on our local yutes, we named a scrool after him!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Grasshopper had a long and difficult week. :littleguy:

Went out for a ride today on Charlotte and that made me feel better.

Then the day ended with smiles, as I got to try out my new chainsaw!!!!  😬  The poor trees didn't know what was coming, but I managed to get a week's worth of fire wood and I felt much better in the end! 🙂

Babe Zombies GIF by Metal Blade Records

• Like 5

Bike was all greasy yesterday so had to give it a good wash down with degreaser, Muc Off, and Shampoo.

I'm fucked now.....cos my legs were already killing me after standing for two hours in the dealer yesterday cos they were running late.

I hate getting old! :classic_sad:

a-min.jpg.4f396a7ab18c2b4c274adb3b3c157044.jpg

b-min.jpg.7cab23c8bab3498d2f0b242a1104ad68.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

T

Then the day ended with smiles, as I got to try out my new chainsaw!!!!  😬 

My recomendation is a 100cc Husky, i love mine! Its a 1981 and runs like a top! Seriously!

• Like 2

weathers gone all to shit here for the moment, but I'm working all weekend anyway. On my own at work all day tomorrow so probably actually get stuff done. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MooN said:

weathers gone all to shit here for the moment, but I'm working all weekend anyway. On my own at work all day tomorrow so probably actually get stuff done. 

Heard any more after the interview Chris?

14 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

The Grasshopper had a long and difficult week. :littleguy:

Went out for a ride today on Charlotte and that made me feel better.

Then the day ended with smiles, as I got to try out my new chainsaw!!!!  😬  The poor trees didn't know what was coming, but I managed to get a week's worth of fire wood and I felt much better in the end! 🙂

Babe Zombies GIF by Metal Blade Records

I remember talking to a few mates years ago about chain saws when the one said to us what do you have chainsaws for neither of you have log burners and at exactly the same time we replied what the fuck has that got to do with it, some just don't get it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Last year the honest raw horror of hearing my husband had handed the chainsaw to my 18yr old son when they where 6 metres in the air hanging out of a cherry picker to lop some branches still makes my stomach churn 😂

Then this year my niece was also handed a chainsaw to chop up some logs. His leg still works but he’s lucky its stayed attached! 

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Last year the honest raw horror of hearing my husband had handed the chainsaw to my 18yr old son when they where 6 metres in the air hanging out of a cherry picker to lop some branches still makes my stomach churn 😂

Then this year my niece was also handed a chainsaw to chop up some logs. His leg still works but he’s lucky its stayed attached! 

i have just bought some chainsaw trousers i thought it was time i had some 

• Like 1