Third Weekend in May

XTreme

37 minutes ago, MooN said:

nope. it was a bank holiday weekend here though with ascencion thursday being holiday, so everyone shuts the friday as well so they get a 4 day weekend so nothing was going to happen very fast anyway.  I also know through experience that 90% of applications dont even get a response and about 75% of interviews dont get a response either unless you chase them. No reponse is basically a "No". but I haven't given up hope yet. I'm also applying for loads of other jobs as well  but so far no results. 

You’re a bright capable dude so either they’re morons (and who wants to work for a moron anyway?) or they’ve not yet understood what they’re looking at. 

49 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You’re a bright capable dude so either they’re morons (and who wants to work for a moron anyway?) or they’ve not yet understood what they’re looking at. 

I'm wondering if the Brit nationality is now becoming a bit of a red flag?

Finally had some decent weather over the weekend and I had to babysit the school's field as the girl's soccer team did their best to make a mess of it...

soccer1.jpg

soccer2.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Earache said:

Finally had some decent weather over the weekend and I had to babysit the school's field as the girl's soccer team did their best to make a mess of it...

soccer1.jpg

soccer2.jpg

You back out on the bike Eric?

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You back out on the bike Eric?

Not yet. Snow has cleared and it's warmer now though. Hope to get out a bit this coming weekend. Headed to California coast, Oregon and points between here and there on the 28th for my first trip of the year. Would be nice to ride a bit before then !

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Earache said:

Not yet. Snow has cleared and it's warmer now though. Hope to get out a bit this coming weekend. Headed to California coast, Oregon and points between here and there on the 28th for my first trip of the year. Would be nice to ride a bit before then !

You'll be aching!

Funny.....we never used to ache when we were young! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You'll be aching!

Funny.....we never used to ache when we were young! 

Nah, I'll be fine. Lots of saddle time never made me ache at all. Maybe all of the nerve endings in my butt cheeks are old and died off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Earache said:

Nah, I'll be fine. Lots of saddle time never made me ache at all. Maybe all of the nerve endings in my butt cheeks are old and died off.

I think the difference is that you're physically active with your work.....whereas the only physical thing I do is click a mouse! :classic_wacko:

• Haha 1