The new bike

boboneleg

Well, I haven't got it yet but it is bought and paid for.  Should be delivered next week.

I'm looking forward to see how I get on with this, will the 125cc power (or lack of it) bore me to death or will I get used to it, we will see.

s-l1600.jpg.fb68c14e8c87a641c272424110279130.jpg

s-l16001.jpg.425101a492a5c7189941fc8c1fc71cdc.jpg

• Like 6

Rather you than me.  Much as I loved every minute of my 125, it wasn't safe on main highways cos it couldn't keep up with traffic most of the time and , lets face it, I'm not built for a 125 Having said that I know people who rave about them so you might like it.  You're also a wee bit lighter than I am ( a wee bit :rofl:) so  it might struggle less hauling you around

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Those things are 200cc here. Id love one or the yam big wheel version. 🤓

We had the 200 for a couple of years only here Tym, it's what I wanted really but they're rare as hens teeth here and get snapped up as soon as they're on sale.

• Thanks 1

Congrats, look forward to hearing all about it. I loved my 125 so much I cant part with it. I dont ride it much but when I do it makes me laugh a lot. The only thing that causes me any grief with it is when I forget I’m on a 125 and attempt to pull out quickly into a gap, if altering the speed or direction of other vehicles is a test fail, Id be a massive fail 😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Congrats, look forward to hearing all about it. I loved my 125 so much I cant part with it. I dont ride it much but when I do it makes me laugh a lot. The only thing that causes me any grief with it is when I forget I’m on a 125 and attempt to pull out quickly into a gap, if altering the speed or direction of other vehicles is a test fail, Id be a massive fail 😂

What 125 have you got ?

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Id like to tell you but its chinese and mentioning it might wake Buckster 😂 

Its a Mutt Hilts, yes I bought it based purely on its looks 😂

They do look cool i like the green one 👍

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yer I’m thinking about trading it in for the 250 but cant quite part with it. 

you could try the ajs cadwell clubman in black a smart looking bike in black and gold  with 5 year guarantee 

Just now, skyrider said:

if they made them in the uk and it was a 250 i would be thinking about one

but as it is with a 5 year guarantee they must have some faith in them

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

5years is good. I don’t understand why when they make a 125 they dont use the full 14.6bhp allowance. Why only give it 9.2bhp?

yes its weird but there must be some reasoning to it