Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

33 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Colonist traitor!

My great great great great great grandfather was born in Edinburgh in 1799, we still remember what the filthy English did and this particular Charlie is a German so fuck him as well, you an your HD riding Toff mates are probably still on the mead celebrating the fat fingered fucker.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

we still remember what the filthy English did and this particular Charlie is a German so fuck him as well, you an your HD riding Toff mates are probably still on the mead celebrating the fat fingered fucker.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

23 hours ago, zzzak said:

My great great great great great grandfather was born in Edinburgh in 1799, we still remember what the filthy English did and this particular Charlie is a German so fuck him as well, you an your HD riding Toff mates are probably still on the mead celebrating the fat fingered fucker.

So this relative that was born nearly two hundred years after the personal Union of England, Ireland and Scotland was formed recounted the horrors of English rule despite the personal Union being formed under a Scottish monarch? That’s very interesting, now let’s talk about what your recent ancestors did to the indigenous population of the land they occupied. You are basically guilty of genocide and the blood is on your personal hands as it all occurred in the last two hundred years. You live on stolen land, I hope you are proud of yourself, you are the oppressor, you are the Rothschild, you are the invader, you are everything you are paranoid about, you are the problem not the solution.

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

So this relative that was born nearly two hundred years after the personal Union of England, Ireland and Scotland was formed recounted the horrors of English rule despite the personal Union being formed under a Scottish monarch? That’s very interesting, now let’s talk about what your recent ancestors did to the indigenous population of the land they occupied. You are basically guilty of genocide and the blood is on your personal hands as it all occurred in the last two hundred years. You live on stolen land, I hope you are proud of yourself, you are the oppressor, you are the Rothschild, you are the invader, you are everything you are paranoid about, you are the problem not the solution.

And you smell of wee.

• Haha 5

On 02/08/2021 at 08:29, XTreme said:

I think the same as you......and when you use it as a generalisation that's fine.

But if you direct it at one person individually then you've now made it personal.

That's the difference!

I like to keep it in reserve, use it only when all else fails. It’s one of those words that is best used just as there is a lull in the noise level……….maximum effect, minimum effort. 🤣

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

I like to keep it in reserve, use it only when all else fails. It’s one of those words that is best used just as there is a lull in the noise level……….maximum effect, minimum effort. 🤣

Is that why it took you two years to react?

Bell End Devo GIF by David Firth

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Buckster said:

Jaysus what a boring cunt, my rellies did not dispossess any natives, they moved to the South Island of NZ where nobody had ever lived before, a reminder, this is a joke thread, post another weak Dad joke or something.

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

Is that why it took you two years to react?

Bell End Devo GIF by David Firth

I refer you to my opening line……I like to keep it in reserve YOU CUNT. 🤣🤣

• Haha 2