Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Nice one......when's your second one due?

If the surgery I go to stick with 10 weeks between jabs then the 30th May 👍 but I’ll be away LEJOGING then 🤦‍♀️
Makes riding to Germany slightly more likely to happen but its all very much up in the air isn’t it?! Hopefully Germany (and everywhere) will be in a better position by September cos if people have to self isolate for yonks on return I don’t see it being a goer, those holiday days are way too precious aren’t they. I understand Portugal is currently likely to get on the green list though.. it’ll be a bumper year for them if that’s so 💵 💵 💵 

• Like 2

Just had a call from the Health Centre!

I'm getting my first Astra Zeneca vaccine at midday next Monday!

I asked if I can have Pfizer instead and they said no......all the 60's to 70's get AZ!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But she gets Pfizer! 

Show them that pic of you in a dress, say you are her, take her place...lol...im trying to help shirley. You can pull this off...

trust me.

🤓

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tym said:

Show them that pic of you in a dress, say you are her, take her place...lol...im trying to help shirley. You can pull this off...

trust me.

🤓

I have changed a bit since then Tym!

baby1.jpg.e01786d15e9aa2e46a062c88583ce42c.jpg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Where Portugal, England or Scotland?

Congrats on getting your date for your jab, a happy moment isn’t it!

UK! And not really......I wanted Pfizer!

I read the Spanish govts emergency covid laws expire in a couple of weeks and theyre planning to hand its management to the individual localities to decide on the rules.. cant see that turning into carnage with different areas deciding on different criteria. Could make riding through different areas a pain in the wotnot. Maybe they’ll all decide its better for the economy to just stay open or maybe its not true.. 😬

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I read the Spanish govts emergency covid laws expire in a couple of weeks and theyre planning to hand its management to the individual localities to decide on the rules.

They did that at the start of the 6 months.

That's why we're locked in the town, and Galera (5 miles down the road) can travel as far as The Algarve and the border with Portugal.

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I wouldnt get too caught up in what vaccine you get, they all work well enough and the chances of side effects are statistically tiny with all of them. Theres a lot of hysteria about. I cant believe how many people are making a fuss. Nobody much gave a toss about vaccines before (save the loopy minority anti vaxers), bet they never asked a single question when they got their holiday jabs. No one ever does, certainly not what manufacturer it is. Bet if they vaccinated billions of people with MMR at the same time that jab would be slated too.

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They did that at the start of the 6 months.

That's why we're locked in the town, and Galera (5 miles down the road) can travel as far as The Algarve and the border with Portugal.

The rules on when to lockdown to what level come from central government though dont they? Or has it always been down to the local authority to decide on acceptable infection rates?

• Like 2

UK relaxes some indoor mixing rules on the 17th May and hopes to lift almost all restrictions (apart from foreign travel) on the 21st June. Scotland is keeping stricter mixing restrictions passed the 17th May which would make travelling into Scotland in a large group difficult so it maybe LEJOG on.. 😂

36 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The rules on when to lockdown to what level come from central government though dont they? Or has it always been down to the local authority to decide on acceptable infection rates?

Central Govt had control a year ago, but when this 6 month state of alarm came into effect last November the powers were handed to the regions.

This state of alarm expires in 4 days but there's still no word on what happens next.

3 twats came on yesterday! Pissheads no doubt!

So we're up to 65!

84469100_Screenshot2021-05-05161411-min.jpg.d39488285e54c58e13b3e2e86892f1ae.jpg

However, 19 are due to drop off tomorrow!

Fingers crossed there's no more new ones!

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Central Govt had control a year ago, but when this 6 month state of alarm came into effect last November the powers were handed to the regions.

This state of alarm expires in 4 days but there's still no word on what happens next.

Thats alarming 😂

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats alarming 😂

The peons here thing they'll be cut loose to go anywhere and do anything.

It's not going to happen!

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Why do you WANT pfizer ?

My understanding is it's more capable of dealing with mutations!

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Peons a superb word choice.

I thought it more PC than just saying Dago Peasants! :classic_laugh:

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh Pete never let anyone accuse you of not being woke 😂

They never knew they were called Dagos!

So they were chuffed as fuck when they found out that they had an ethnic slur like other countries!

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

They never knew they were called Dagos!

So they were chuffed as fuck when they found out that they had an ethnic slur like other countries!

Who never knew, the spanish? I dont believe it 😂

Dirty dagos, greasy wops, frogs (or kermits) are bread and butter insults in the life of a British person in training for ultimate superiority 😆

So what do they call us that we dont know about? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Who never knew, the spanish? I dont believe it 😂

Dirty dagos, greasy wops, frogs (or kermits) are bread and butter insults in the life of a British person in training for ultimate superiority 😆

So what do they call us that we dont know about? 

We're Guiris!

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Technically here all over 55's are supposed have the AstraZeneca jab, but if you book it at one of the bigger vaccination centres they tend to have the Pfizer one, so that the AstraZeneca ones are freed up for doctor surgeries and pharmacies who don't have the storage facilities for the Pfizer. I booked at a vaccination centre, so I got the Pfizer. My OH registered for any leftover shots and got a call today to go to a pharmacy about 30kms away for the J&J vaccination. So she's all done now.

• Like 4