Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I just don’t understand it. A wealthy first world country letting someone’s health (and if you wanna be ruthless their economic value) go down the crapper cos they don’t have enuf ‘coverage’

What do your X-rays look like now?

Good question, i had a followup a few years later, i dont have it, same chit, oh look you really broke that one! whatever....

On the bright side i dont do their pain meds and im not on any form of disability, so they have nothing to hold over me.

On a related note a better description would be a 3erd world country in some locations. We are a Republic, some place do better and some are run by liberals and suck...lol

🤓

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Good question, i had a followup a few years later, i dont have it, same chit, oh look you really broke that one! whatever....

On the bright side i dont do their pain meds and im not on any form of disability, so they have nothing to hold over me.

On a related note a better description would be a 3erd world country in some locations. We are a Republic, some place do better and some are run by liberals and suck...lol

🤓

Precarious, uncivilised, inhumane are words that spring to mind. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Out of network? What is that? Like the postal service on Sentinel Island?! 

Everyones in a network, its what they say, i dont know really, its not in my network. :classic_unsure:

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Everyones in a network, its what they say, i dont know really, its not in my network. :classic_unsure:

Tym lives in his own network, It's the network of tYm   .................................

• Haha 1

On other news the American Medical Association says to drop the designation's of "male" and "female" becuase they have no credibility after killing over 200,000 Americans in 2019 by their mistakes. ooopsies! they say on tyhe way to the booZe stash in the corner closet you thought had gauZe.

On 01/08/2021 at 11:21, Tym said:

On other news the American Medical Association says to drop the designation's of "male" and "female" becuase they have no credibility after killing over 200,000 Americans in 2019 by their mistakes. ooopsies! they say on tyhe way to the booZe stash in the corner closet you thought had gauZe.

Now up to 16 cases in the town!

August is Tourist month here.....so that number is going to rise considerably!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Now up to 16 cases in the town!

August is Tourist month here.....so that number is going to rise considerably!

Hope it don’t go to high, I believe here in Lincoln we have the highest in our country not good at all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Hope it don’t go to high, I believe here in Lincoln we have the highest in our country not good at all.

And it don't look like the vaccines are doing much against the Delta variant!

Just now, XTreme said:

And it don't look like the vaccines are doing much against the Delta variant!

Well we aren’t get that many deaths, and most people with covid are supposed to be the younger ones at the moment, plus the main variant here is delta, so they appear to work ok.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I've seen reports of people getting it and they've been vaccinated!

Andrew Marr was one!

this is what he said about it... hardly at deaths door

" If I felt shattered on the Monday, it was hardly a surprise - but I carried on with life.

By Tuesday, I felt I was coming down with a summer cold - sneezing, sore throat, slight headache.

But in the middle of hay-fever season, it seemed nothing at all ominous. "

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Six30 said:

this is what he said about it... hardly at deaths door

" If I felt shattered on the Monday, it was hardly a surprise - but I carried on with life.

By Tuesday, I felt I was coming down with a summer cold - sneezing, sore throat, slight headache.

But in the middle of hay-fever season, it seemed nothing at all ominous. "

And then he said.....

"Two days after my first symptoms, I began to feel seriously ill.

I had a high temperature, muscle ache, the shakes, a bad headache and flu-like cold symptoms.

I couldn't smell anything - not aftershave, not coffee, nothing.

I kept starting books and giving them up and creeping back to bed again for yet another sleep.

I wasn't even much interested in the news.

One day, I would feel better, and the next worse again."

I'm not saying the vaccine didn't help.......my point is the vaccines are not a "Get out of Jail" card against the different variants.

You can still catch them.......but your chances of recovery are obviously better than if you're not vaccinated.

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And then he said.....

"Two days after my first symptoms, I began to feel seriously ill.

I had a high temperature, muscle ache, the shakes, a bad headache and flu-like cold symptoms.

I couldn't smell anything - not aftershave, not coffee, nothing.

I kept starting books and giving them up and creeping back to bed again for yet another sleep.

I wasn't even much interested in the news.

One day, I would feel better, and the next worse again."

I'm not saying the vaccine didn't help.......my point is the vaccines are not a "Get out of Jail" card against the different variants.

You can still catch them.......but your chances of recovery are obviously better than if you're not vaccinated.

But he’s ok now … we all know you can still catch it even being doubled vaccinated, the point is the death rate is  no where near what is was before vaccinations, so what does that tell you ?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

But he’s ok now … we all know you can still catch it even being doubled vaccinated, the point is the death rate is  no where near what is was before vaccinations, so what does that tell you ?

That the vaccines give a degree of protection......but it's not immunity like we had with our Polio jabs as kids!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That the vaccines give a degree of protection......but it's not immunity like we had with our Polio jabs as kids!

They are stopping people dying … 10 times more people are dying of flu and pneumonia now than Covid .

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There will never be immunity as it is of the virus type as the common cold, it will be floating about foreve.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Nothing, people did well before vaxes too. Some people not, its way to eary to extract usefull data out of any of this.

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

Nothing, people did well before vaxes too. Some people not, its way to eary to extract usefull data out of any of this.

Really , some did a lot died , a lot are not dying now who have been double jabbed , what does this tell you ….

Tyms stoned again and he’s sent Xtreme some