Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Swagman's brain can't comprehend percentages! Along with a lot of other things actually.....like joined-up writing!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

What fucking brain you cloth head.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

But a country can't vaccinate people that it doesn't have!

It can only aim for 100% coverage of the population that they do have!

Spain should of been fully vaccinated months back then...... thats the eu for you .

53 minutes ago, Clive said:

My Covid test tomorrow!😨........9am on a Sunday morning!!

Why have you got to have a test Clive ? Is it to do with the tests for your hearing?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Why have you got to have a test Clive ? Is it to do with the tests for your hearing?

Been told I/we have to have the test for my appointment at the audiology department next Tuesday.... fail it and appointment will be rearranged for another date..............not had to take the test before 🤔

It's no big bother, apart from having to be there at 9am.

‘Everything pointing to’ need for a third Covid-19 vaccine dose, says Spanish health minister!

Spanish Health Minister Carolina Darias said on Friday that “everything is pointing to” the need for a third dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be administered to the population, given the new variants of the coronavirus that could reduce the protection already being offered by the existing medication.

We've had 7 cases in the last 14 days here!

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

‘Everything pointing to’ need for a third Covid-19 vaccine dose, says Spanish health minister!

Spanish Health Minister Carolina Darias said on Friday that “everything is pointing to” the need for a third dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be administered to the population, given the new variants of the coronavirus that could reduce the protection already being offered by the existing medication.

We've had 7 cases in the last 14 days here!

what, 7 deaths ? 7 people tested positive and feel a bit rough ?

over here  in June there was 10 times more deaths from flu and pneumonia than covid ... :classic_wink:

Just now, Six30 said:

what, 7 deaths ? 7 people tested positive and feel a bit rough ?

over here  in June there was 10 times more deaths from flu and pneumonia than covid ... :classic_wink:

7 cases in the town!

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

have they died ?

No......I never mentioned death.

It's just that if numbers get to 50+ we'll get locked in the town again.

23 hours ago, Motobiker said:

Its the % that matters rather more than the raw numbers. what worries more is our infection rate, which is number 2 in the world. 310,000 over the past 7 days.

This means something quite frightening that the media seem to be ignoring. With so much virus circulating in the general population. The virus is going to come into contact with more and more vaccinated people and will eventually do what viruses do. Adapt.

That sadly that is inevitable, its just a question of time. As I explained to my mother on the phone today who is reluctant to celebrate her 70th birthday tomorrow this is as safe as its going to be for a while, the more time that passes the further away from the original strain the variations get and the more risky things become until a tweaked vaccine is administered so she may as well enjoy this bit of freedom while its here because a coronavirus wearing a different crown our immune systems doesnt recognise is in the post. 

Everyone also overlooks that children and schools are breeding grounds for all virus’ and no children are vaccinated so the virus has free access to these mixing vials…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That sadly that is inevitable, its just a question of time. As I explained to my mother on the phone today who is reluctant to celebrate her 70th birthday tomorrow this is as safe as its going to be for a while, the more time that passes the further away from the original strain the variations get and the more risky things become until a tweaked vaccine is administered so she may as well enjoy this bit of freedom while its here because a coronavirus wearing a different crown our immune systems doesnt recognise is in the post. 

Everyone also overlooks that children and schools are breeding grounds for all virus’ and no children are vaccinated so the virus has free access to these mixing vials…

Looking at the stats we look like we will have a big rise in August.

Just now, Swagman said:

Looking at the stats we look like we will have a big rise in August.

Definitely in for rises but its the hospitalisation and death rate they have their eye on and whatever happens this summer is nothing compared to what’s going to happen a few weeks after the schools go back and the weather becomes inclement 😬 Fingers crossed nothing truly vaccine resistant has turned up by then. I have my suspicions everyone will have moved onto the “just get your booster and live with it” school of thought by then, the economy will certainly be asking for that and the psychopaths in charge here were thinking that right from the start. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Definitely in for rises but its the hospitalisation and death rate they have their eye on and whatever happens this summer is nothing compared to what’s going to happen a few weeks after the schools go back and the weather becomes inclement 😬 Fingers crossed nothing truly vaccine resistant has turned up by then. I have my suspicions everyone will have moved onto the “just get your booster and live with it” school of thought by then, the economy will certainly be asking for that and the psychopaths in charge here were thinking that right from the start. 

So true.

4 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Teaching would have been a perfect job if kids were banned from schools.

I'd have thought that dealing with knuckle dragging parents would have been the worst part Dave?

12 hours ago, Mawsley said:

My cousin has a business with her husband where they start a new Youtube channel every few months, all of them attempting to teach people how to be successful business drones - despite neither of them having ever been successful in business. It's the gobshite office equivalent to pseudoscientific horseshit.

Now they've jumped on the grifting anti-vax bandwagon.

Thick cunts.

Get fishing emails n calls from these sort of know nuffin morons selling business solutions all the time, 30 seconds in you know it took them several years to learn how to tie their own shoelaces and then bought velcro daps anyway. Successful people dont have time to flog that tuppenny ha’penny crap, theyre too busy persuing the endless goal of empire expansion and worshipping the money gods. Id say you have good ground for disowning them.

A govt minister has said today-

Britons considering a trip abroad this summer should be aware that “things may change” in terms of the rules for travel, a government minister has warned.

Kit Malthouse was speaking amid speculation that popular destinations with rising Covid-19 infections like Italy, Spain and Greece could be added to the “amber plus” list requiring self-isolation on return to England - while restrictions on travel from France could be eased as fears about the Beta variant of coronavirus decline.

For countries on the larger “amber list” - including most of Europe - vaccinated Britons are not required to go into quarantine on return, with the exception of France which is classed “amber plus”, meaning even those with two jabs must self-isolate for 10 days. Arrivals from “red list” countries - including India and Brazil - must spend 10 days in a quarantine hotel in England.

Glad Ive not paid to add luggage to my flight in September 😬 @XTreme could u keep Spain off the red list, cheers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A govt minister has said today-

Britons considering a trip abroad this summer should be aware that “things may change” in terms of the rules for travel, a government minister has warned.

Kit Malthouse was speaking amid speculation that popular destinations with rising Covid-19 infections like Italy, Spain and Greece could be added to the “amber plus” list requiring self-isolation on return to England - while restrictions on travel from France could be eased as fears about the Beta variant of coronavirus decline.

For countries on the larger “amber list” - including most of Europe - vaccinated Britons are not required to go into quarantine on return, with the exception of France which is classed “amber plus”, meaning even those with two jabs must self-isolate for 10 days. Arrivals from “red list” countries - including India and Brazil - must spend 10 days in a quarantine hotel in England.

Glad Ive not paid to add luggage to my flight in September 😬 @XTreme could u keep Spain off the red list, cheers.

Covid Deaths Triple in Two Weeks!

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yeh I saw thats why its time for you to step up and stop Covid spreading.

Lock the young ones in the house is the answer.....they're the ones spreading it.

On 25/07/2021 at 21:31, Mawsley said:

They paid for the end of term presents. Can't knock free booze. Plus, I could be pretty intimidating during parent meetings.

your a teacher.... who'd of thought ....

image.png.8dfa53f3811a63acfb9db9f33c657152.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just read in the papers that Tesco is offering lorry drivers a £1000 signing up fee if they sign with them before September. Theyre that desperate.

How much tax will they pay on the £1000🤔