The un-PC thread !!

boboneleg

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I found that guy on my youtube recommendations a few days ago, some of them are hilarious.

The one in which he finds someone hiding in his car escaping from england to Ireland just after brexit was announced cracked me up.

Oooh, not seen that one, I'll search it out.

He's in a wheelchair if you see some of them, some sort of spinal problem. He speaks like many of the contractors I have worked with, he's quite close to the line where I start to miss some words when he speaks.

I have a meeting on Thursday with a bloke from a developer called Brendan who I cannot understand at all. I try and take Jim my main contractor with me, his mother comes from the same part of Ireland as Brendan. At the end of the meeting Jim tells me what Brendan said if I am not sure, BUT even he has trouble understanding him.

Our most famous contractor, Patsie, was never ever understood, even by other people from his own county in Ireland. He's close to retirement now, but about 10 years ago a posh lady who's house they worked outside said to the supervisor how nice the Bosnian man was who was doing the work. He has been known as Bosnian Patsie ever since.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

When I click on it, it sends me to my YouTube page and I don't know which video it's refering to. Being age restricted doesn't narrow it down enough cuz of my propensity for, er, um, never you mind ya twats!

45 minutes ago, DesmoDog said:

When I click on it, it sends me to my YouTube page and I don't know which video it's refering to. Being age restricted doesn't narrow it down enough cuz of my propensity for, er, um, never you mind ya twats!

Search : "

Ronnie Johns - Chopper - Harden the Fuck Up

on YouTube and you should see it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...