The un-PC thread !!

boboneleg

Now we all know (perhaps Tym is excepted) that you have to watch your P&Q's nowadays.  Apparently you're not allowed to sing that lovely nursery rhyme anymore where you ask the black sheep if he's got any wool :classic_blink:

So let's see your photos/vids,  anything that makes you laugh and feck the PC brigade ?

I'll start with Benny Hill, a right wrong-un if ever there was .......... :classic_laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

Go on Pete, give 'em a blast of Whispering Grass.

I don't know how to break this to you Yen.......but me and Windsor Davies are not the only ones with Welsh accents. There are a few others scattered round the place!

The number of times when I was in England I'd get some dumb Hanoverian asking me if I knew somebody that he once knew......who happened to be Welsh!

Like there's only about a dozen of us in the whole country and we all fucking know each other! I bet you now that the other Welsh boys have had the same!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

I don't know how to break this to you Yen.......but me and Windsor Davies are not the only ones with Welsh accents. There are a few others scattered round the place!

The number of times when I was in England I'd get some dumb Hanoverian asking me if I knew somebody that he once knew......who happened to be Welsh!

Like there's only about a dozen of us in the whole country and we all fucking know each other! I bet you now that the other Welsh boys have had the same!

Well there's Renegade but I don't think the Cardiff twang counts as Welsh ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Well there's Renegade but I don't think the Cardiff twang counts as Welsh ?

Carediff! Bunch of thick twats!

This is the treatment that my kind would get there!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

OK I better stop, this thread is too fun to look for offensive shit that makes me laugh... ?

George Carlin was THE MAN!

Nobody will ever reach his level!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

George Carlin was THE MAN!

Nobody will ever reach his level!

He was hilarious.....my tummy hurts now from laughing...I have a few more offensive gems, but we'll save them for a quiet weekday.  ?

9 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Thank you Ian, Don Estelle has got a cracking singing voice

I have to admit, he is pretty good, I never considered him to be a good singer when I was a kid and it was on telly every week. Shame he passed away, did you see him in The League of Gentlemen, i think he was running a zoo on a roundabout or something.

58 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I have to admit, he is pretty good, I never considered him to be a good singer when I was a kid and it was on telly every week. Shame he passed away, did you see him in The League of Gentlemen, i think he was running a zoo on a roundabout or something.

I've got to say that I didn't really 'get' The League of Gentlemen' so I missed that, I'll search it out.