The un-PC thread !!

boboneleg

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

He's a Cockney FFS.......we sound nothing like each other!

Listen to Rob Brydon......he sounds similar to me!

Rob Brydon sounds similar to you in short words like "Rob", "what", but to me that comedian does sound very much like you. 

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That guy is hilarious, and he sounds like Pete.

I beg to differ,he sounds the total opposite of Pete.  Pete sounds like this...........

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I beg to differ,he sounds the total opposite of Pete.  Pete sounds like this...........

Nailed it Bob! Did you understand the reference to Cardiff and the sea?

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That guy doesn't sound like Pete at all, to me. I think you're focusing on the accent and not the guy's voice. That, or you all sound alike to me, which might not be wrong.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

That guy doesn't sound like Pete at all, to me. I think you're focusing on the accent and not the guy's voice. That, or you all sound alike to me, which might not be wrong.

We need to put me and Pete side by side and have a conversation.  We come from places that are only about 50 miles apart but if you hear us talk you'd think we lived on opposite sides of the moon :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

We need to put me and Pete side by side and have a conversation.  We come from places that are only about 50 miles apart but if you hear us talk you'd think we lived on opposite sides of the moon :rofl:

Yes, you do sound like you're John Wayne's deputy in an old western. In a nice way.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yes, you do sound like you're John Wayne's deputy in an old western. In a nice way.

Bob sounds like a cowboy and I sound like a Cockney? :classic_unsure:

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You really want to get that close to him? Are you going to bum him?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I am neither a 3 foot dago or a communist 😝

Things are getting bad when your choices are being bummed by a 3 foot dago or a 1 foot gimp.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...